massages

forevermickey

Original Poster
My husband just informed me I was able to get a massage on this vacation. I have not had a massage in years! and have been really wanting one. I see many of the resorts have a spa facility, not just GF and SS. I also see they are all run, ( except for Dol. and Swan) by the same company.
So, my question is, has anyone had a massage at WDW and can give me your review on it. I have searched all over looking for reviews and not found any.
thanks!

Xethis

I bought my wife the 50 minute "Firm Pressure Massage" from the Niki Bryan spa at Coronado Springs & she said it was the best massage she'd ever had. I know my wife is not incredibly outgoing, so I asked her how the place was. She said they treated her really nicely, never made her feel uncomfortable or conscious of her body, and that everyone there was professional & really nice. (She already dropped a few hints indicating that "she wouldn't mind" visiting again this September.)

SOLISIMO

Me and my wife have had them at almost every spot and our favorite hands down is the grand floridian. It has its own dedicated facility with hot tub, sauna, etc....

trust me on this one and also dont just go get the massage, make half a day of it, enjoy all they have to offer since its included.

boatingmama

Our family was there in May of this year and I was treated by my hubby to a swedish massage and manicure/pedicure at the Grand Floridian spa...Absolutely fabulous!!! My first time at a spa and I definitly agree...the staff made me feel welcome, comfortable and relaxed. Can't believe I was actually nervous about going...now I think I will HAVE to have the same treatment next trip!:)

YETI27

Me and my family are going in a few months. I might surprise my DW with one. Can anyone tell me roughly how much it would run me say maybe at the Grand Floridian?

SOLISIMO

Me and my family are going in a few months. I might surprise my DW with one. Can anyone tell me roughly how much it would run me say maybe at the Grand Floridian?

It really depends on what you want. It ranges from $80 to several hundred depending on the minutes you choose.

sarajo

Have had massages and mani/pedi at GF on a few occasions... very nice facility, very comfortable, treated like royalty... very pleasant and incredible massage! A great way to start, or end, the vacation! :)

nibblesandbits

I have had a massage done at the GF spa and LOVED it! It was the couples instructional massage where they taught you how to massage each other...and of course, you got a massage with the teaching methods. It was quite pricey...but it was so interesting. Especially because we got to get some knowledge which we still use to this day.

I thought the experience, as a whole, was great.

The only thing I didn't like was the Grand Floridian's Spa is very far away from the main building. You are practically to the Poly by the time you get there. Quite a hike! So keep that in mind.

Also, make sure to drink plenty of water after and relax more. Worst thing we did was we went into the parks after the massage. We were both so wasted by about halfway through the day. Definitely take it slow after you get your massage.

forevermickey

Original Poster
I have had a massage done at the GF spa and LOVED it! It was the couples instructional massage where they taught you how to massage each other...and of course, you got a massage with the teaching methods. It was quite pricey...but it was so interesting. Especially because we got to get some knowledge which we still use to this day.

I thought the experience, as a whole, was great.

The only thing I didn't like was the Grand Floridian's Spa is very far away from the main building. You are practically to the Poly by the time you get there. Quite a hike! So keep that in mind.

Also, make sure to drink plenty of water after and relax more. Worst thing we did was we went into the parks after the massage. We were both so wasted by about halfway through the day. Definitely take it slow after you get your massage.
I had a facial once and they gave me an upper body message, I left there so lethargic that I felt nauseous and could hardly drive home !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom