Marvel's Fantastic Four

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
They better get someone with Hollywood good looks to play Mr. Fantastic this time around. No more 'interesting looking' character actors.

And Sue and Reed better be happily married and full of quips that show a long, shared history with each other.

And they can act.

Darkprime

Original Poster
They better get someone with Hollywood good looks to play Mr. Fantastic this time around. No more 'interesting looking' character actors.

And Sue and Reed better be happily married and full of quips that show a long, shared history with each other.

And they can act.

I trust Feige.But I really hope they go with Krasinski and Blunt this is one time I think the fancasts could work.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I trust Feige.But I really hope they go with Krasinski and Blunt this is one time I think the fancasts could work.
I'd think they'd want to cast young in order to have them around the MCU for awhile. Remember one thing with MCU they've already said they aren't recasting or rebooting any part once cast (at least not for the foreseeable future).

I mean both could work, as they're both in their late 30s, and especially with both their on and off screen chemistry.

So we'll see....

Just remember this could also be away to keep Chris Evans in the MCU, have him come back to play Johnny... ;)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'd think they'd want to cast young in order to have them around the MCU for awhile. Remember one thing with MCU they've already said they aren't recasting or rebooting any part once cast (at least not for the foreseeable future).

I mean both could work, as they're both in their late 30s, and especially with both their on and off screen chemistry.

So we'll see....

Just remember this could also be away to keep Chris Evans in the MCU, have him come back to play Johnny... ;)

Saw a tweet that they should get Chris Evans and Michael B. Jordan to make an Into the Torchiverse movie.

The Grand Inquisitor

What villain would you guys want to see in the movie? I want Mole Man and the Frightful Four for the first movie. Then have Dr Doom and Galactus for the sequels. The Fantastic Four can be the next hug franchise for Marvel since the Avengers are kind of gone.

Darkprime

Original Poster
What villain would you guys want to see in the movie? I want Mole Man and the Frightful Four for the first movie. Then have Dr Doom and Galactus for the sequels. The Fantastic Four can be the next hug franchise for Marvel since the Avengers are kind of gone.

Mole Man for the first movie. Ronan for the second (tie it into Captain Marvel somehow maybe?) Doom for the third movie. Save Annihilus for a crossover movie.

The Grand Inquisitor

Mole Man for the first movie. Ronan for the second (tie it into Captain Marvel somehow maybe?) Doom for the third movie. Save Annihilus for a crossover movie.
That would be a great idea! Who would you cast for Mole Man or Dr Doom? I would say Peter Dinklage for Mole Man. Michael Fassbender for Dr Doom.

Darkprime

Original Poster

Disney Irish

Premium Member
As long as we get the guy who was Doom in the last reboot, I dont care who they cast.

I'm not sure why Feige would want to have any of the stink of the last reboot on the MCU's version of FF. Not that I disliked the movie mind you, but it was just not well received at all by the public at large. Also Toby Kebbell just wasn't a good Doom in my opinion, coming off as more a spoiled brat than a true villain that Doom should be.

Honestly if we're going to have anyone come back from a previous film to play Doom I would like Julian McMahon. He was an awesome Doom from the first two films.

The Grand Inquisitor

I'm not sure why Feige would want to have any of the stink of the last reboot on the MCU's version of FF. Not that I disliked the movie mind you, but it was just not well received at all by the public at large. Also Toby Kebbell just wasn't a good Doom in my opinion, coming off as more a spoiled brat than a true villain that Doom should be.

Honestly if we're going to have anyone come back from a previous film to play Doom I would like Julian McMahon. He was an awesome Doom from the first two films.
Personally I want Michael Fassbender for Doctor Doom.

The Grand Inquisitor

I wonder how far back Fantastic Four will be pushed if the whole MCU slate gets delayed because of coronavirus.
I really hope not! Marvel should have put Fantastic Four for 2021, not Shang Chi. Shang Chi should have been for a few years down the road when they do not have as many characters to introduce.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Personally I want Michael Fassbender for Doctor Doom.
I personally don't think he'd be a good fit.

And while if it did happen it wouldn't be the first time a Fox Marvel actor moved over to the MCU such as Chris Evan with Johnny Storm to Steve Rogers, it was done prior to the Fox acquisition and at least a gap between movies.

So if he's going to come back to Marvel I'd like to see him back as Magneto again.

The Grand Inquisitor

I personally don't think he'd be a good fit.

And while if it did happen it wouldn't be the first time a Fox Marvel actor moved over to the MCU such as Chris Evan with Johnny Storm to Steve Rogers, it was done prior to the Fox acquisition and at least a gap between movies.

So if he's going to come back to Marvel I'd like to see him back as Magneto again.
It would be great if he returned to play Magneto but I doubt we will see any X-Men stuff for a while. I remember seeing an article somewhere about Kevin Feige possibly meeting with Fassbender for the role of Doom. I cant remember where though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom