Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Suspirian

Are we sure DCA is META?

"In California and Paris, Tony Stark is retrofitting two of his father’s Stark Industries sites into new hubs for training and innovation."

I'm only asking because going by this quote, it would mean that Howard Stark's Stark Industries site was built in DCA. Or that DCA was built around the site.

fctiger

Are we sure DCA is META?

"In California and Paris, Tony Stark is retrofitting two of his father’s Stark Industries sites into new hubs for training and innovation."

I'm only asking because going by this quote, it would mean that Howard Stark's Stark Industries site was built in DCA. Or that DCA was built around the site.

I think thats what they are going for. In HKDL for example, the Iron Man Experience expo is suppose to be located in Disneyland.

britain

Are we sure DCA is META?

I think the old Howard Stark building is more of a “transition from the back of Carthay Circle and Mater’s Junkyard” accommodation. It’s a line blurr that if thought about too hard will lead to madness.

Suspirian

I think the old Howard Stark building is more of a “transition from the back of Carthay Circle and Mater’s Junkyard” accommodation. It’s a line blurr that if thought about too hard will lead to madness.

source.gif

DanielBB8

The Art of Animation and Armageddon leaving the Paris studios park. So... Could comparably the same attraction and the Showcase Theatre leave Hollywood Backlot at California Adventure?

MistaDee

I’m very curious as to the specifics of this Spider-Man ride. I find it hard to believe that it’ll be a mere clone of TSMM when the original exists just a short walk away.

We know that significant constraints exist in terms of time and space which would certainly indicate a screen-based ride (for space) and likely a reliable, proven ride system (for time.) I think it’s also fair to assume that robust capacity is needed as well.

Within these constraints I’m finding it fun to imagine what WDI can accomplish to deliver a compact, screen based ride in a very quick time frame.

I wonder if some marriage between the Peter Pan overhead system (perhaps with very mild swinging sensations) could be combined with projection mapping below and around to give the sense of swinging from each standstill screen based scene.

Anyone have any further thoughts, speculation or ideas? I just can’t conclude that this will be a TSMM bore

fctiger

Another construction update from Fresh Baked:

It's only the first four minutes of the video and the rest are updates to Pixar Pier, DTD and the new parking area. But looking at ABL being cleared they are really moving on this land fast. And it just hit me by the time SWL officially opens we may be seeing vertical construction on this land by then since they want it out the very next year. That's pretty crazy.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Part of me hates the unprofessional attacks towards fans of the brand he's a CEO of.

Part of me loves the unprofessional attacks towards fans of the brand he's a CEO of.

If only he was attacking the shills, AP's, and vloggers!

I look at it not as him attacking fans, but rather acknowledging the criticism against his use of IP in the park and making a joke out of it.

I know it's a joke tweet but with his mind, he still would probably include something Captain Marvel.

I don't doubt there will be a M&G at the parks. And they have already added her for a special preview on the Marvel Day Disney Cruise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom