Marvel in Hollywood Studios?

lazyboy97o

And if Universal wants to stop sending checks to Disney and get Mickey out of their balance sheets, they can make a deal.
Walt Disney World being told information about those audits would be a violation of the terms set by the federal government when the purchase of Marvel was approved.

|Q|

U know how this works will this movie make money without rdj not as much.

Well, i think the model Marvel has been workin on for some time is that characters have more attractivity than actors. I mean, all the actors they hired for they movies (beside Sam Jackson and maybe ScarJo) at the time of their hiring weren't really A-listers. RDJ's career boomed with the first Iron Man. Chris Hemsworth when cast as Thor was almost unkown. They also shown that actors are a disposable commodity, with the recasting of Terrence Howard as War Machine (who asked to be paid as much as RDJ for IM2) and Edward Norton as Hulk (who demanded way to much control over the movie, he even got a writing credit in it, lol).

They could renegotiate him for Avengers 2, write in the movie a nice temporary standoff for him (a nice coma, a fake death, some kind of spiritual retreat or whatever), then put Iron Man in the fridge for all phase 3 and 4, and "resurrect" him recasted as a big plot twist in Avengers 4.

Btw, i'm curious too see how a big post-Avengers bump will have T:TDW CA:TWS.

|Q|

Not that one the really old one that ppl forgot was even made

Have you seen it?!? That was a crappy film with an awful script, horrible acting and tv movie production value.

I mean, this was the Red Skull
Red-skull-movie.jpg

(and for some reason he wasn't german, but italian...)

|Q|

It'll also be interesting to see if Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has an impact on the box office of the next few films.

Well, i was thinking more the other way around, but 2 seasons of Whedon's SHIELD could be a pretty effective lead up to Avengers 2.

Here comes the promo:

Bparso87

Well, i was thinking more the other way around, but 2 seasons of Whedon's SHIELD could be a pretty effective lead up to Avengers 2.

Here comes the promo:

Not sure what to think of this. It can be great r bad. I am worried with the fact the coulson is alive and what happened in the avengers didn't really matter.

Bparso87

Have you seen it?!? That was a crappy film with an awful script, horrible acting and tv movie production value.

I mean, this was the Red Skull
Red-skull-movie.jpg

(and for some reason he wasn't german, but italian...)
Yea that one. That is my point no one cared about marvel in till Spider-Man came out. Only superheroes ppl cared about was superman and batman. Rdj was a big part into getting ppl to care about marvel. I don't think he should get a rasies but the other ppl do need one. U can't replace all of them Evans and hemsworth said they need more money too.

|Q|

Not sure what to think of this. It can be great r bad. I am worried with the fact the coulson is alive and what happened in the avengers didn't really matter.

Don't know if you're familiar with Whedon's work, but one thing i know about him, he's good with resurrections. When he resurrects someone, there's always a price to pay. Even if Fury just faked his death (and I still think that this won't be the case), once the Avengers find it out, what will be the consequences in terms of their trust in Nick Fury?

Yea that one. That is my point no one cared about marvel in till Spider-Man came out. Only superheroes ppl cared about was superman and batman. Rdj was a big part into getting ppl to care about marvel. I don't think he should get a rasies but the other ppl do need one. U can't replace all of them Evans and hemsworth said they need more money too.

Well, but when people started to care about Marvel it wasn't because Tobey Maguire was cast as Peter, but because Raimi nailed the look and feel of the movie (but I think most of the expectations about the Spider-Man movie were thanks to James Cameron's long attachment to the project). Anyway, to be honest, the first film to nail the right look and feel for Marvel superheroes was Blade (and I think would be fair from Marvel to aknowledge this casting Wesley Snipes as T'Challa's father when they'll to a Black Panther movie).

The main point is, they don't need to introduce a recasted Tony Stark right away, with the array of characters the have they just could wait. And they won't reboot it, cause if and when they'll reboot, they'll have to reboot the whole MCU.

Bparso87

Don't know if you're familiar with Whedon's work, but one thing i know about him, he's good with resurrections. When he resurrects someone, there's always a price to pay. Even if Fury just faked his death (and I still think that this won't be the case), once the Avengers find it out, what will be the consequences in terms of their trust in Nick Fury?

Well, but when people started to care about Marvel it wasn't because Tobey Maguire was cast as Peter, but because Raimi nailed the look and feel of the movie (but I think most of the expectations about the Spider-Man movie were thanks to James Cameron's long attachment to the project). Anyway, to be honest, the first film to nail the right look and feel for Marvel superheroes was Blade (and I think would be fair from Marvel to aknowledge this casting Wesley Snipes as T'Challa's father when they'll to a Black Panther movie).

The main point is, they don't need to introduce a recasted Tony Stark right away, with the array of characters the have they just could wait. And they won't reboot it, cause if and when they'll reboot, they'll have to reboot the whole MCU.
I loved blade but keep snipes away from black panther. I think we agree more then disagree. But I think RDJ is huge to the success of the franchise. The thing I found intriguing was it said tony start will be back in avengers 2 did not say iron man. And with the ending of iron man maybe he won't be iron man in the film. I would be all for them to reboot the character and get someone younger like they did with there other leads.

Bparso87

Also there has been rumors since avengers happened that coulson will become vision. Not sure how I will feel about that either but would explain easier then faking a death. Could he of been saved the same way that they will do with the WS could be that to.

|Q|

I loved blade but keep snipes away from black panther.

lol, why???

I think we agree more then disagree. But I think RDJ is huge to the success of the franchise.

Well, it's also true that Iron Man is a huge part of RDJ's ascension to stardom.

The thing I found intriguing was it said tony start will be back in avengers 2 did not say iron man. And with the ending of iron man maybe he won't be iron man in the film.

I remember it just stating "Tony Stark will be back", so it could be in IM4, Avengers 2 or Hulk 6. The end of the movie I think is just a departure from the comics, where Tony progressively becomes less human and more machine. It's Tony brain that makes him Iron Man, not the ARC reactor.

I would be all for them to reboot the character and get someone younger like they did with there other leads.

How could you reboot only one character, and not reboot all the rest of the MCU? They just have to recast him, like you change illustrator in a comic book series, they don't really need an in-universe explanation for that.

Also there has been rumors since avengers happened that coulson will become vision. Not sure how I will feel about that either but would explain easier then faking a death. Could he of been saved the same way that they will do with the WS could be that to.

That's not a rumor, that's fan speculation. How and why would make sense for Coulson to suddenly be the Vision? Beside that, in the comic book canon to have the Vision you need to have Ultron, and that's a really good villain i would not throw away. Beside that, Ant-Man (who eventually creates Ultron) is goin to be introduced to the MCU by phase 3, and Whedon himself hinted at Scarlet Witch being in the first draft of Avengers 2 (she's pretty integral to the Vision backstory too).

Bparso87

lol, why???

Well, it's also true that Iron Man is a huge part of RDJ's ascension to stardom.

I remember it just stating "Tony Stark will be back", so it could be in IM4, Avengers 2 or Hulk 6. The end of the movie I think is just a departure from the comics, where Tony progressively becomes less human and more machine. It's Tony brain that makes him Iron Man, not the ARC reactor.

How could you reboot only one character, and not reboot all the rest of the MCU? They just have to recast him, like you change illustrator in a comic book series, they don't really need an in-universe explanation for that.

That's not a rumor, that's fan speculation. How and why would make sense for Coulson to suddenly be the Vision? Beside that, in the comic book canon to have the Vision you need to have Ultron, and that's a really good villain i would not throw away. Beside that, Ant-Man (who eventually creates Ultron) is goin to be introduced to the MCU by phase 3, and Whedon himself hinted at Scarlet Witch being in the first draft of Avengers 2 (she's pretty integral to the Vision backstory too).
It has happened before look at hulk there has been three different actors so could be done. I don't think he is vision just heard it. I think it will be how hydra brought back Bucky. Snipes I don't think will be good for black panther I really like the casting of lesser know actors. And ultron should be the villain in avengers 3 with ant man being introduced but not sure how bc I don't think thanos will be the villain in 2. I see the masters of evil.

|Q|

It has happened before look at hulk there has been three different actors so could be done.

This actually proves my point. They never actually "rebooted" the property, even when the rights came back to Marvel from Universal, they didn't feel the need of retelling Hulk's origins and just put a brief recap in the opening titles.

Snipes I don't think will be good for black panther I really like the casting of lesser know actors.

I don't want him to play the T'challa the Black Panther, but former king T'chaka, T'challa's father and previous Black Panther.

Bparso87

This actually proves my point. They never actually "rebooted" the property, even when the rights came back to Marvel from Universal, they didn't feel the need of retelling Hulk's origins and just put a brief recap in the opening titles.

I don't want him to play the T'challa the Black Panther, but former king T'chaka, T'challa's father and previous Black Panther.
I could live with him playing that but not sure we will get a bp orgin story

Bparso87

The second hulk was a part of the marvel universe so they did reboot one character. Remember the after credit scene with RDJ. So they can reboot one character.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom