Marking Stroller

disneyliv85

Original Poster
I've never gone to WDW with a stroller in tow and was wondering how you creative people mark your strollers so you can see them easily and immediately know they're yours!! I have a little girl so if it is something really girly or pink that is great! She is a little bald princess and most people comment on how cute my son looks! Even if she is in pink. :hammer:

(I tried doing a search but I'm probably not putting in good keywords so I apologize if this has been talked about a thousand times).

KC82271

Go to Walmart and buy those neon glow in the dark necklaces. They are great at night when you come out of a ride.

During the day, we have never had an issue - but we bring our own. If you aren't, maybe get a neon colored towel and tie it around the handle.

Jessie&Buzz

I never really marked my stroller. I had a Girl Scout luggage tag on it with our name and my cell phone. It did stand out since not too many people had one especially with the name of our Girl Scout area on it. Also I only saw 1 other stroller like mine in all the times I took it. It was on our last trip.

disneyliv85

Original Poster
I am bringing my own stroller. Will probably try and find some cheap scarves somewhere. The glow sticks are a good idea for night!

Tigger103

What we use when we are out and about it HI Visibility Tape sould be able to get it in WalMart or online on either Ebay or Amazon

SAV

I put this in your other thread:

We mark ours with some rainbow colored yarn and tie those Mickey Paint Sample cards found at Home Depot on the ends. There wasn't much of a chance to confuse our stroller with anyone else's. And the best part, the paint cards are free. Just grab a few extra in case they get rained on and rip off of the stroller.

michelemily

we bought the ugliest and the brightest colored bandanas from wallmart so that it would even be more identifiable...some others used ribbons and kerchiefs but ours stood out the most because they were neon orange/black and neon yellow/black.....

coltow

When were were younger my parents alwys rented a WDW stroller for my sisters. My mom ALWAYS had an extremely bright pink scarf with her to tie onto it. In the sea of rental strollers we could easily pick it out. It was funny because back then we thought she was crazy.

Now that I have my own kidsI completely understand why. I just keep a nice luggage tag on it. It makes it easy to find (DH agrees) and it give me peace of mind that my contact info is on it in case it ever gets lost.

Oh ya and when we went in December my mom found battery operated Christmas lights that we wrapped around the stroller at night, Boy was it easy to find.

WDW_Emily

Oh ya and when we went in December my mom found battery operated Christmas lights that we wrapped around the stroller at night, Boy was it easy to find.

THAT MUST HAVE LOOKED SO COOL!!! and creative

When my sisters were younger, we would tie a balloon on our stroller which really just narrowed it down(everyone has balloons:shrug:)

icoobaby2

Hello friends.I have some interesting stuff to share with all you guys.I've recently bought Pico pushchair for my baby.I bought it from one of the leading online store of UK.There are some attractive baby accessories and baby gear.To make pushchair even more attractive.I've got one pair of stroller linens from there.:) :)

coltow

THAT MUST HAVE LOOKED SO COOL!!! and creative
People looked at us everywhere we went and we were stopped many times asking how we did it. It was awesome when we were leaving Fantasmic, we could spot it from what seemed like a mile away.

NewfieFan

I've done both the tacky scarves and the glow sticks (it really does help). I also had large neon luggage tags with our info as well. I usually had no problem finding our strollers (we have two)!

disneyliv85

Original Poster
I put this in your other thread:

We mark ours with some rainbow colored yarn and tie those Mickey Paint Sample cards found at Home Depot on the ends. There wasn't much of a chance to confuse our stroller with anyone else's. And the best part, the paint cards are free. Just grab a few extra in case they get rained on and rip off of the stroller.

Your post in my other thread is the reason I started this thread lol I loved the paint chip ideas and thought the stroller marking deserved a thread of its own! People on here have such creative ideas!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom