Margaritas,Cupcakes,Waffle Sandwiches,Dole Whips,Citrus Swirls,Tipsy Ducks & 24 Days of Free Dining

This is Where to be for the ultimate trip report!!!

A quick run through for all the uninformed folks of the wdwmagic boards!

Never done a trip report ever as i dont really have the patience for it! So, dont expect an overly detailed report but, do expect LOTS of pics and plenty of dining reports!

Now also dont fear dining board family, the dining boards will receive a report solely based on all the food and drinks i can possibly remember and snap pictures of :D

As we are in the last week before our trip i decided this would be a good way to speed up the progress!

There are 3 of us;

Me aka Chris aka Crush Dude!
My GF Dee and DD who shall remain known as DD ;)

We are Huge Disney fans and have taken 4 trips to DLP (soon to be 5) and also a Disney Cruise on The Mediterranean (AWESOME)

This will be my 5th trip to Walt Disney World and our 4th!

We will be staying at Old Key West (our absolute fave resort so far and the only resort we have stayed at more than once) for 23 Days and also spending 1 day at All Star Sports keeping with the tradition of a new resort for every trip and also checking off the list, the last of the original Value Resorts!!

Well that pretty much wraps up the intro!

Hope that has you ready for what will surely be an AWESOME Trip with (as my dining 'Ohana know) many many snacks, drinks and ADR's!!!!

Catch you guys later ;)

Sharkreef11

I believe in you CD. I think the only way you won't finish off that list is if they A) stop serving it for some odd reason or B) you hear something really drastic at the last minute that changes your mind about something. ;) We all will be silently chanting your name for the month of August when you are gone!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
I believe in you CD. I think the only way you won't finish off that list is if they A) stop serving it for some odd reason or B) you hear something really drastic at the last minute that changes your mind about something. ;) We all will be silently chanting your name for the month of August when you are gone!

I like your thinking man ;)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
thats my kinda trip. i feel like every vacation should be like this if possible, it makes it more relaxed than rushed
Yep with so much to do at WDW a long trip leaves time for some of the things that cant be done when you are doing parks all day everyday!

maryszhi

Yep with so much to do at WDW a long trip leaves time for some of the things that cant be done when you are doing parks all day everyday!
plus nap time is a must. i cannot imagine doing a full day at the parks without a nap or swimming... i guess i might be 21 age wise, but i still need nap time lol

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Doing online check in for the first time tonight!

Only doing it for all Star Sports first as we have a preferred room booked and its only for 1 night!

Anyone recommend doing it for OKW also where i have a room request in??

minnielaw

In case I don't make it back on here before you leave....have a wonderful, magical trip and I hope you check off ALL the boxes on your list!

Safe travels and I CAN'T wait to see your TR and food report upon your return. My trip is now 60 days away and I am relying on you to steer me away from any "bad" snacks and give me lots of ideas for new foods to try! :)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
In case I don't make it back on here before you leave....have a wonderful, magical trip and I hope you check off ALL the boxes on your list!

Safe travels and I CAN'T wait to see your TR and food report upon your return. My trip is now 60 days away and I am relying on you to steer me away from any "bad" snacks and give me lots of ideas for new foods to try! :)

Cheers ;)

Ill be back 3 weeks from Sunday so i should get a fair chunk of reports done before your trip :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom