Margaritas,Cupcakes,Waffle Sandwiches,Dole Whips,Citrus Swirls,Tipsy Ducks & 24 Days of Free Dining

This is Where to be for the ultimate trip report!!!

A quick run through for all the uninformed folks of the wdwmagic boards!

Never done a trip report ever as i dont really have the patience for it! So, dont expect an overly detailed report but, do expect LOTS of pics and plenty of dining reports!

Now also dont fear dining board family, the dining boards will receive a report solely based on all the food and drinks i can possibly remember and snap pictures of :D

As we are in the last week before our trip i decided this would be a good way to speed up the progress!

There are 3 of us;

Me aka Chris aka Crush Dude!
My GF Dee and DD who shall remain known as DD ;)

We are Huge Disney fans and have taken 4 trips to DLP (soon to be 5) and also a Disney Cruise on The Mediterranean (AWESOME)

This will be my 5th trip to Walt Disney World and our 4th!

We will be staying at Old Key West (our absolute fave resort so far and the only resort we have stayed at more than once) for 23 Days and also spending 1 day at All Star Sports keeping with the tradition of a new resort for every trip and also checking off the list, the last of the original Value Resorts!!

Well that pretty much wraps up the intro!

Hope that has you ready for what will surely be an AWESOME Trip with (as my dining 'Ohana know) many many snacks, drinks and ADR's!!!!

Catch you guys later ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom