Mardi Gras Yeterday

e4ymod

Nah. I went last year. Had a blast. But I figured it'd be kinda dead this year compared to others because of Katrina. I opted for a trip to Vegas next month instead.

EDIT: Didn't notice the forum this was in. I thought it was chit chat and you were talking about the real Mardi Gras. :brick: :hammer:

JROK

I was there and loved it! I feel like the floats were a lot better this year compared to year's past! Lots of characters, and I know that most of them will be up on stilts when it's not wet. I've always loved Mardi Gras and can't wait till next weekend! They've got some great acts this year: Hall & Oates, Kid Rock, LL Cool J, Bonnie Riat, Heart and more! Did you take any pics?

wasnt able to get there this past weekend but will be there this weekend. The are expecting around 33,000 people. For universal that is a GIANT load. I probaly hit it up this coming weekend and that night that Gavin Degraw is there. Those were the only 2 acts that even sparked my interest.

wanabeimagineer

I'd like to go to George Thoroughgood on Saturday but alas I'll be working, by the way if anyone is goin to Mardi Gras stop by Nascar Cafe on the way in or out and come see, I'll be bartending, look for Derek :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom