March 2011 Roll Call

stefan74

Don't know if it is too early for this but I am curious to see how many people will be in WDW for March 2011.

My mom and I will be there March 3-11, staying at the Beach Club Resort. It will be during Mardi Gras in Louisiana so I am sure most of Louisiana will be there.

Have a Magical Day!

Mikester71

Already booked and paid for our 10 day Pop Century stay from March 12-22...can't wait!!!! Actually had it booked back in February of this year, just paid it all off in September. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

docdebbi

count me in, with my daughter, son in law, and 1 year old grandson and the new one who should be 3 months old then! a one year old AND 3 month old in WDW at the same time, we must be nuts ! we'll be at the cbr, then moving to poly.......in case you want to book somewhere else ;-)

Upvote 0

stefan74

Original Poster
I hope we are all able to have a magical time on our trips. Has anyone stayed at the Beach Club Resort? This will be my mom and I's first time staying. I tried searching the forums for some up to date information but have not been able to find any. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and only 144 days left to go!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

LSU_Tigger

Me, my wife and kids will be there March 5-10 and cruising the Disney Dream March 10-13. The kids have NO clue about trip or cruise. We try to do this everytime because they would ask us everyday "When we leaving?". After talking to many of our friends here in Louisiana they will be there around that time frame too. Thank goodness for Mardi Gras:sohappy:

Upvote 0

stefan74

Original Poster
I agree with you on Mardi Gras! :sohappy:

I was looking on www.touringplans.com and it seems it is going to be a bit crowded while we are there. I thought just mainly Louisianians would be there due to Mardi Gras, plus it is not spring break and President's Day is over. I don't get it...I just can't wait to be there...just my mom and I!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

LSU_Tigger

Thanks for the heads up on the crowds. That doesn't make sense to me either. I thought it would be close to dead in regards to people, but you never know. Once again thanks!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom