March 14 - 21st

erinshaneb

We have been in May in 01 and then Sept 02,03,04,05..I have a cousin who is traveling there in March and wants us to meet up. My dear hubby and I were thinking of taking our daughter on her first trip in September but may meet them in March if it isn't too busy..How busy is it in March ????

surfsupdon

Not near Easter Break so we dodged a bullet there. Easter is late. Not sure how it ranks with college spring breaks, but I remember my break being late in feb. So I think we're set. I'll be there mid march too with a large goup. Same time last two years and it was on the low side of crowds. Walk ons all night long.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

I'm going that exact week - I do every year. When it's far from Easter, it's not that bad. You do have Spring Break crowds, but it's nothing compared to holiday & summer crowds. However if Easter falls close to it, it's much worse. March 09' we should be good because Easter is in April! Usually awesome weather too - not too hot, not too cold. :)

Upvote 0

Mikester71

We will be there that exact week too and I can tell you the main reason we go that week is because it is our March/Spring Break for the kids up here in Canada. Not sure if it is every school across Canada (doubtful), but I can tell you the last two times we went down, it was during our March Break and the resort (Pop Century) and the parks were packed full of Canadians. Made me feel like I was right at home! :p

Just checked online and it looks like most Canadians who live in Ontario, Nova Scotia and British Columbia share the same March Break, which would be that week.

Upvote 0

philipneil

The last time I went during March Break was in 2007. Disney was hosting A National Cheerleading competition and some sporting events during this time. In the end, while Pop Century was packed with teenagers, I didn't notice crazy crowds at all in the parks. Of course, Soarin and RnRC had long waits, especially during extra magic hours, but the parks themselves weren't bad. Conversely, I was just there this past October and there were way more young children than teens and the wait times for rides reflected that. The mountains often had less wait (or similar) than say Peter Pan's flight.

Upvote 0

krankenstein

I'm going the same week because I will have my spring break from grad school that week. I'll be staying at AS Sports and hoping for the best crowd wise. I should be able to manage alright as I am going solo.

Upvote 0

yazmin182

Wow I am going the exact same week too! I was also wondering about crowds but I didn't really have a choice in when I can go.
I am a little disappointed because I just found Typhoon Lagoon is closed until the 21st.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Wow I am going the exact same week too! I was also wondering about crowds but I didn't really have a choice in when I can go.
I am a little disappointed because I just found Typhoon Lagoon is closed until the 21st.

We will be 2 of MANY Canadians down there that exact week thanks to our Spring Break! We usually take the kids out of school on the Friday before and get down there by the Saturday and then will stay til the 24th to avoid the crazy amounts of Canadians all heading home from their March Breaks - haha!

That sucks that you won't be able to hit up Typhoon Lagoon though (we will have to hit it up on the 22nd or 23rd). At least Blizzard Beach is open.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom