maps

tyson

Original Poster
i am going to orlando in sep and i need the best road maps there are as i am not very confident in getting around it, we will be driving to busch gardens and clearwater aswell, aswell as daytona, can anyone suggest where i can get the maps from.

cdevor

If you are a member of AAA, they have road maps and city maps of Orlando and other major cities. If your not a member, maybe you know someone who is. They are free to members.

se8472

I am not sure 100%, but I think the visitor stops at the boarder to Florida have free maps. Heck they have free everything but yeah.

iluvstitch

If you, or someone you know, is an AAA member you can also on on their website (don't know if i'm allowed to post it) and order tourbooks, maps and make an instant trip tik (which is like a routing for your trip). -Stephanie

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Orlando to Busch Gardens...

I4 West... then when you enter Hillsborough County, start looking at the signs.. lol. It's fairly well marked.

and to clearwater.. I4 West to I275..

cloudboy

Try Borders or Barnes and Noble. They carry a good selection of maps, and I have always found one for any area I am visiting. As an aside be careful about buying a map of Orlando too far ahead of time - it seems their rate of road growth is a little high.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom