Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

ImperfectPixie

It's also not a good idea to give so much information about your website. When it's entirely related to backstage photos and stuff that Disney tells guests and CM's not to do. It's only a matter of time until that site gets the attention from Disney.
He's an idiot of the highest order. I'm SO tempted to comment "Matt, when you break the law by trespassing in a closed theme park and enter prohibited areas in that theme park, putting yourself at risk for potential injury, there are consequences. The same goes for breaking the community guidelines for sites like YouTube and Patreon. It's time to grow up and accept responsibility for yourself and your actions. Find a legal way to make a living."

brb1006

He's an idiot of the highest order. I'm SO tempted to comment "Matt, when you break the law by trespassing in a closed theme park and enter prohibited areas in that theme park, putting yourself at risk for potential injury, there are consequences. The same goes for breaking the community guidelines for sites like YouTube and Patreon. It's time to grow up and accept responsibility for yourself and your actions. Find a legal way to make a living."
Problem is that he's too stubborn to give up, despite his Patreon getting disabled recently. He's still asking for help from his fans and patreons. Even Bright Sun Films (who used to hang out with this dude) just recently disowned him and doesn't want any involvement with him anymore. As mentioned, it's only a matter of time until this dude and his videos (especially after making the news) actually get the attention of the Disney Company and the Cast Members.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
95DA52F9-05AA-4459-824E-D0B26DB97A36.gif

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
I had said that climbing EE was dumb/unsafe and was told my opinion belonged in a pickle jar before being delelted

ImperfectPixie

Problem is that he's too stubborn to give up, despite his Patreon getting disabled recently. He's still asking for help from his fans and patreons. Even Bright Sun Films (who used to hang out with this dude) just recently disowned him and doesn't want any involvement with him anymore. As mentioned, it's only a matter of time until this dude and his videos (especially after making the news) actually get the attention of the Disney Company and the Cast Members.
That's already happened...the news channel involved basically made sure it did. Unfortunately, he seems to think breaking the law and Disney's rules are a right and will seemingly continue to do so until someone REALLY stops him.

esskay

Did make me laugh that he genuinely thinks moving to his own site will protect the content.

One DMCA request to his hosting company and the site shuts. One govt tresspass request to the domain registrar and the domain goes too. Another request to whoever he uses as a payment provider and thats gone too.

Thinking you can make a living off of it is just dumb, but he'll find that out sooner or later.

Squishy

One DMCA request to his hosting company and the site shuts. One govt tresspass request to the domain registrar and the domain goes too. Another request to whoever he uses as a payment provider and thats gone too.
That really depends on the hosting company he went with, some companies ignore DMCA requests(cloudflare) unless it effects there profits.

FrankLapidus

I’m not 100% sure I want to know the answer, but what fantasy has he contrived to arrive at the conclusion that he has somehow been blackmailed by Disney?

Does a banning order constitute blackmail?

ImperfectPixie

I’m not 100% sure I want to know the answer, but what fantasy has he contrived to arrive at the conclusion that he has somehow been blackmailed by Disney?

See my comments above about the creative use of the word "blackmailed" and how he thinks it's his right to continue breaking the law and Disney's rules. He's delusional and very likely a budding egomaniac.

Squishy

I mean technically they went after the people around him and threatened they fix it or they get banned and fired when they had nothing to do with his actions.

FrankLapidus

I mean technically they went after the people around him and threatened they fix it or they get banned and fired when they had nothing to do with his actions.

That’s not blackmail.

That’s Disney warning idiots on YouTube that they stand to suffer consequences if they continue to collaborate with a bigger idiot who seems to think that he needs to break the law in order to make a living.

I’ve seen on Twitter that one of these idiots is actually a cast member - so in what world is warning an employee not to associate with someone like this clown anything like blackmail?

esskay

That really depends on the hosting company he went with, some companies ignore DMCA requests(cloudflare) unless it effects there profits.
Cloudflare aren't a hosting company, they're a cdn proxy.

From experience (both sides) I can tell you cloudflare do respond to DMCA and legal requests at very least from the US and EU.

Squishy

Cloudflare aren't a hosting company, they're a cdn proxy.

From experience (both sides) I can tell you cloudflare do respond to DMCA and legal requests at very least from the US and EU.
Yeah they aren't a hosting company but they can also serve a cached copy of your site for a limited time if the backend goes down, they don't really respond to DMCA notices much unless it harms there company, you can see thousands of people complaining on twitter about there DMCA's being ignored by cloudflare.

Last edited by a moderator:

esskay

Yeah they aren't a hosting company but they can also serve a cached copy of your site for a limited time if the backend goes down, they don't really respond to DMCA notices much unless it harms there company, you can see thousands of people complaining on twitter about there DMCA's being ignored by cloudflare.
snip
Not gunnu get too into it here as its totally off topic - any host will ignore a DMCA if its just sent by a random person claiming copyright.

Drop a letter from a lawyer representing a public organisation in their inbox and it'll be gone within the hour. Again, speaking from experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom