Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Tom Morrow

God honestly I cannot even think of a fantasy in-universe reason for this. Like...do they take on the attributes of whoever they're piloting? Does Sito go into her rocket scientist assignment and look/think like her?

I always thought it was a little weird during the Annie part where all of the adult-acted parts of the body are commenting on her being beautiful...so I guess everyone in the body takes on the mindset of the person they're in??

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Buzzy is the only foreign entity, the rest are just personifications of the boy's organs... or are they? Maybe there are separate factions to pilot hearts, stomachs, etc!

Also, who piloted the boy for the first 12 years before Buzzy???

WE NEED ANSWERS!

Bairstow

Buzzy is the only foreign entity, the rest are just personifications of the boy's organs... or are they? Maybe there are separate factions to pilot hearts, stomachs, etc!

WE NEED ANSWERS!
I thought the normal situation at Cranium Command is that pilots are assigned on a fairly ad hoc basis. The "host" boy might never get the same pilot twice.

glawio

WE NEED ANSWERS!

I like to think people get rotated out, like someone is scheduled to pilot one brain for a few months then they switch out when the person is sleeping...or maybe someone gets assigned to pilot a brain when a particularly stressful day is coming up and they need extra help.

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

Buzzy has been found, fully clothed and all growed up...

Surfin' Tuna

I don't want to even a little bit make light of the seriousness and sadness of the article, but I have seen this headline several times over the last few days. Every time, it makes me think of Buzzy for reasons that we all agreed not to discuss on this board.

NormC

I don't want to even a little bit make light of the seriousness and sadness of the article, but I have seen this headline several times over the last few days. Every time, it makes me think of Buzzy for reasons that we all agreed not to discuss on this board.

What did we agree not to discuss? That Spikes' family got their money from grocery stores?

glawio

I saw this article earlier and thought the exact same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom