Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

skelm

Sorry if that his posted, this is the only thread I read about this. Had Buzzy been found? I have a neighbor that is an Orange County Sheriff deputy and he has told me that he is going to be involved in a search of Lake Sharp in the next few days for lost Disney property. This is the only thing I know of that is a big deal. He couldn't tell me what it was. Anyone have any ideas?

Dragonman

Sorry if that his posted, this is the only thread I read about this. Had Buzzy been found? I have a neighbor that is an Orange County Sheriff deputy and he has told me that he is going to be involved in a search of Lake Sharp in the next few days for lost Disney property. This is the only thing I know of that is a big deal. He couldn't tell me what it was. Anyone have any ideas?
Only his hat and jacket have been recovered. His headset I’m unsure of. The stolen gloves popped up a while ago but I’m not sure if they’ve been recovered or not (I believe that was some person that knew who stole them and had pictures of them).

We’ve still got a naked Buzzy hiding somewhere however. I’m really hoping that search is for him. It’ll make 2020 a bit brighter when he’s found.

@DreamfinderGuy can tell you more.

Last edited:

tissandtully

Wait, Buzzy is in a lake?

DreamfinderGuy

@DreamfinderGuy can tell you more.
Glove pictures are from many years ago from a person I don’t remember. Last contact I had with them said they no longer had the gloves and then their account was wiped off the face of the earth. The gloves and hat were recovered by Orange County, and I’m pretty sure his headset was too. Buzzy at the time of removal was practically naked. Pretty sad.

This is also the first I’ve heard of anything having to do with a lake. I really don’t think anybody would’ve sunk Buzzy unless they were trying to get rid of evidence, but if he turns up there I hope he’s not too badly damaged.

ppete1975

sounds like a dump of evidence, and if so.. he will be worthless. They might be able to clean him up enough to hang him in the rafters or something somewhere

DreamfinderGuy

They might still have the molds if they need to remake his mask or any other damaged parts. So his jacket was the clothing item not recovered @DreamfinderGuy ? I thought Lopez bought it along with the hat.
Ah, sorry! I had just woke up when I posted that. I meant the hat and jacket, not the gloves and hat. I have no clue where the gloves are.

Dragonman

00B006C5-15A2-434E-9736-8CA469837632.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom