Maleficant Character Appearance

maleficant

Original Poster
I am not sure if this has been asked before but It is beginning to bother me.

Has anyone ever seen Maleficant at a Character meet and Greet?

I have seen a few villains such as Jafar(sp?) and Queen of hearts and a few others but never Maleficant who I think is Great!!!

Also I have never seen Peter Pan on a meet and greet, would anyone know if he does appear?

Thank you:wave: :kiss:

drew81

Peter Pan is usually by Pirates at the Magic Kingdom. He's usually there throughout the day.

As far as meeting Malificent, you would need to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. She is usually there for pictures and autographs. During the other times of the year she can be seen in Fantasmic! and sometimes in Share a Dream Come True Parade on the Villians float.

AEfx

We had the great luck to run into almost ALL of the villians (a good 6 or 7 at least) at once in Fantasyland last year during MNSSHP. Maleficent was among them. Was quite a treat!

But yes, Drew is correct - the MNSSHP's seem to be the only time she comes out with reliability.

Good luck on the hunt!

AEfx

HoW

The last time I saw Maleficent at a meet and greet that wasn't part of MNSSHP was in the little meet in greet area they had covering the old 20K attraction. Since they put in the Pooh playground, I haven't seen her around anywhere, so MNSSHP may be your best bet. And yes, Peter Pan does appear beside PotC, along with Smee, Capt Hook, and once I saw Wendy.

GoofyMom2

When were at Epcot a couple of weeks ago, a CM told me she heard reports of seeing her at MK that same day....wish I had picked MK for that day!!

tonganprince

We saw her on the street near the entrance at MGM, pretty cool, she was giving everyone stare downs and yelling at people. fun stuff.

MartyMouse

robynchic said:
She's not a queen. She's a fairy.
That's right most people don't remember that, she’s only mean because she’s so much taller than the other fairies. Oh yeah and she has the green skin condition, I think they have a cream for that now.:D

TTFN-Tiggger

A place that I have seen Peter Pan and Wendy out - behind the Christmas Shoppe in Liberty Square. I know it is not an official character greeting site but I 95% of the time will find characters there. I have also seen Mr Smee, Prince John, Robin Hood, and Mulan there on past visits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom