Maleficant Character Appearance

MissJ

tonganprince said:
We saw her on the street near the entrance at MGM, pretty cool, she was giving everyone stare downs and yelling at people. fun stuff.

I've seen some villians at that same spot: Cruella, Maleficent, and Jafar (I'm pretty sure).

Jess

MissJ said:
I've seen some villians at that same spot: Cruella, Maleficent, and Jafar (I'm pretty sure).

Jess

Jafar usually hangs out with Aladdin, Jasmine and Genie in the alcove next to Agraba Bazaar in the hub entrance to Adventureland.

joanna71985

TTFN-Tiggger said:
A place that I have seen Peter Pan and Wendy out - behind the Christmas Shoppe in Liberty Square. I know it is not an official character greeting site but I 95% of the time will find characters there. I have also seen Mr Smee, Prince John, Robin Hood, and Mulan there on past visits.

Peter Pan and Wendy are there for the Family Magic tour (is that the right name?).

surfsupdon

She is usually seen just inside the turnstyles at MGM throughout the day, on the side nearest Sid's. I've seen her there in both May and December.

JerMerBear

There is talk of a "villians" character meet-and-greet at the old Fastpass machines at Haunted Mansion, but I'm not sure if that is going to come true or not.

As for Wendy, you can sometimes find her in Town Square in the early morning before parade. Her and Cruella are there in the mornings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom