Making the TTA (WEDway) Major League

Skipper2

Original Poster
Had to take time off my project to pay for and host my daughters wedding.
Currently working on the HUB to ADL area. I really want to get the JC finished so I can post a good video of the TTA going from the POTC side of JC around the cruise area to my new station then its trip to and past Main Street, since those areas are closest to complete. I want to post a proof of concept video for this crazy plan. Soon I hope, Soon.

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Currently working on the HUB to ADL area. I really want to get the JC finished so I can post a good video of the TTA going from the POTC side of JC around the cruise area to my new station then its trip to and past Main Street, since those areas are closest to complete. I want to post a proof of concept video for this crazy plan. Soon I hope, Soon.

Welcome back and congrats to your daughter!

Main Street looks fantastic

WowFactor

Hi Skipper, hope you and family had a great time. I wish your daughter a life filled with cheerfulness and bliss.
So cool you’re back with your project!
Looks better every time I check.

Skipper2

Original Poster
Still working on this project. Unfortunately my OCD and a system that lets me put in incredible levels of detail is slowing me down a bit.
530pm MK HUB.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom