making out on rides

PhilosophyMagic

Original Poster
______ on rides?

I'm not advocating this... just thought it's interesting to point out.

According to Mouse Tales, it became a fad for teenagers, etc. to do sexual things on dark rides like Adventures thru Inner Space at Disneyland. I wonder if this goes on a lot on at WDW on attractions like Spaceship Earth. It must, all the time! Those of you who have been cast members must especially know about all this.

(Again, for the enjoyment of other guests, I wouldn't recommend trying this, since there are PLENTY of other places to "hook up.")

PS It took the word out of the title and replaced it with a blank!

Erika

I've heard a few stories- they're pretty gross :lol:

I don't like to see too much activity going on when there are children around. And I don't think it's fair for the castmembers to have to clean up messes left by the overly excited.

SewIn2Disney

You must have read, "Mouse Tales, A Behind the Scenes Look at Disneyland" by David Koenig (sp?). They have many stories about situations like that (some are quite funny!) If you haven't read the book, you should-- its great!
Also, I've heard stories of Grad Night being big on things like that. Hey--its a bunch of HS seniors, before graduation, in a park basically unsupervised....what do you think is going to happen...Lol

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Erika said:
And I don't think it's fair for the castmembers to have to clean up messes left by the overly excited.

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeee! Erika, not while im eating my breakfast at my desk. lol, ill never look at a jelly filed donut again.

*gag, cough cough, gag*

raven

You may think these things like that can be done without anyone seeing but trust me, nothing goes on that isn't seen by someone. :animwink:

Mickifan17

They do go on and CM's do see it happening. After taking the Backstage Magic tour in WDW, I was informed by Jim Korkis (a well known Disney historian) that even though the rides seem pitch black to us, there are night vision cameras on all boats at all times. POC is the most popular ride where the "naughtyness" happens. :lookaroun

Now you know for next time :lol:

Only 70 more days til I'm Home :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

bhg469

raven said:
You may think these things like that can be done without anyone seeing but trust me, nothing goes on that isn't seen by someone. :animwink:

so like on Spaceship earth during the slow decent backwards, someone could see that. I mean i never did anything there but i ummm knew someone who did :lookaroun

Cynderella

Haha....I must say I am one of the guilty ones who have made out on certain rides...in particular SSE and the People Mover in the dark spots. But like others have said you can't really do anything because they obviously have cameras everywhere. But I dont think kissing is bad so I still do it! :D

Atta83

I'd rather have people making out on rides and such than to see them gropping at each other in the park.....LOL

The_CEO

Just remember, before you decide to get busy folks. Just take alook around and count all the cameras disney has watching your every move.

Cosmo

well, from personal experience (and i'm NOT advocating this). Almost 15 years ago, i went to grad night with my then girlfriend. Yes, we were teenagers and yes we were especially hormonal. Well, we made out all over the park (i think that was the last time i rode 20,000 Leagues...but i digress.) Anyway, we fooled around on the peoplemover and stuff. Then we went to the haunted mansion. We were in the doombuggie (the whole ride is dark and i really wasn't paying attention so i don't remember exactly where this happened) but we were kissing and i, well...grabbed "something" on her (above the waist) and a LOUD buzzer went off and it startled us out of our embrace. :lookaroun Well, not to have my hormones stopped for what i considered to be a coincidence, i went for it again and sure enough, the buzzer went off again... :lookaroun
now maybe it was two coincidences but it seemed like someone was telling us to cut it out (there was some exposure of skin involved so maybe it was illegal?) So we just went through the rest of the house, exited and found another place to continue...so yeah, i think people are always watching. :lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

This has gone from a really disgusting thread to one that is quite hilarious. I don't know if I should be reading this here at work, but it put a smile on my face! I am innocent of all things people have said. Maybe an innocent kiss, but that's it. If the story about a buzzer going off is true, that's classic. I don't know why anyone would do something like that when cameras are all over. I guess people are going to do what they want to do, no matter who's watching them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom