Making of Frozen?!?

minsmk

No, I loved Wreck It Ralph. The storyline of Big Hero 6 just doesn't appeal to me. It has nothing to do with body types or skin color.

I can understand.. I guess I was just talking about the general public. Not all disney fans are like that, I didn't think that anyone on here thought that way.

I guess what I was trying to say was that some people may pass up the movie because it doesn't fit into the "Wholesome Disney" mold.

James Browning

I just watched on the Watch ABC app. The show was well done and I enjoyed the producers stories. My guess is that the short coming out next year is a way to test a new song for the Broadway production. I think we all know this will be on Broadway someday.

I watched and I really enjoyed it. I do wish that they had gone a little bit more in depth but it was interesting none the less. I am afraid that I have to agree that the Big Hero 6 trailer looked boring (no relation to the diversity of the characters). Maybe my little one or my teenaged DD will like it?

fractal

I watched it with my daughter and we both enjoyed it. It was fascinating to me how after the song "Let it Go" was written it made the producers completely change the story.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
My 5 year old daughter thought the scene from BH6 was funny. I showed her the previous clips/trailers online and the mock ups of the characters. She loved they have 2 girl heroes in the group. Plus Honey Lemon is a pink super hero! She asked if we could see it.

As for the trailer and clips don't forget how Frozen looked like a movie about a reindeer and a snowman fighting over a carrot from the the first clips. It was really angry at how awful it looked. They they came out with the real trailer later. It seems they plan now to lead with the comic stuff and save the true plot stuff for the later trailers.

Daniel Johnson

I watched it with my wife...I say I was watching it, I was googling car parts and catching her singing...it didn't really catch my attention, though the Norway bit was cool. I still am not excited about the frozen ride, but they didn't ask me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom