Making Memories with Magic Friends

PotteryGal

Cool.
I've never seen deer on our property, but they do come in here from along the riverbank from time to time.
I'll never forget the first winter we lived here and seeing about a dozen eating acorns around our property. :eek:

Bye Nibbs1

Jenn - glad the deer are back. :sohappy:

There haven't been very many all winter - we enjoy watching them, and the squirrels, especially when they chase one another. :lol:

Uponastar

I'll never forget the first winter we lived here and seeing about a dozen eating acorns around our property. :eek:

There haven't been very many all winter - we enjoy watching them, and the squirrels, especially when they chase one another. :lol:

Squirrels we have by the boatload.
And skunk, beavers, groundhogs and raccoons.
And awesome birds.
We recently saw a woodpecker on a tree. Actually we heard it before we saw it...they make a most distinctive knocking sound...and LOUD!

PotteryGal

And awesome birds.
We recently saw a woodpecker on a tree. Actually we heard it before we saw it...they make a most distinctive knocking sound...and LOUD!

I know...I've had to go out and shoo them away from my house - our upper level is cedar siding, and can be a love fest for those little boogers. :lol: And every spring we have sparrows (I think) raising babies in a nest in our garage. Even if we remove it after the babies have flown away, they find a way to rebuild before the following spring. :rolleyes:

So...I'm finally starting my spring cleaning tomorrow - anyone want to help? :lookaroun

Nemo14

And awesome birds.
We had one in the chimney at the pastor's house once - sounded like a jackhammer!!!! :lol:

Uponastar

I know...I've had to go out and shoo them away from my house - our upper level is cedar siding, and can be a love fest for those little boogers. :lol: And every spring we have sparrows (I think) raising babies in a nest in our garage. Even if we remove it after the babies have flown away, they find a way to rebuild before the following spring. :rolleyes:

So...I'm finally starting my spring cleaning tomorrow - anyone want to help? :lookaroun

Yay for nature!
And yay for the fact that my spring cleaning...which included repainting practically the entire house, may I remind you...is all done!
You're on your own. :kiss:

Disnut

And awesome birds.
We have woodpeckers all over the place here. Squirrels they love the pecans.

Uponastar

We have woodpeckers all over the place here. Squirrels they love the pecans.

I bet they do.
Our squirrels will eat anything. George made the mistake of taking a bag of peanuts along on a recent walk to the river. He no sooner opened the bag then we were surrounded by squirrels. It was like something out of a horror movie. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom