Making Memories with Magic Friends

Dukeblue1016

What's a stimulus?

The government issued stimulus checks basically to all taxpayers; with certain conditions, restrictions, limitations, and guidelines...

Basically though; all single tax payers receive $600 check if they're making under $75k and their tax refund for 2007 was more than $600...

Couples with basically those same guidelines (only doubled) receive $1200 check along with $300 for any dependents they have...

Nicole220

The government issued stimulus checks basically to all taxpayers; with certain conditions, restrictions, limitations, and guidelines...

Basically though; all single tax payers receive $600 check if they're making under $75k and their tax refund for 2007 was more than $600...

Couples with basically those same guidelines (only doubled) receive $1200 check along with $300 for any dependents they have...
I feel like I should've learned that in gov.
Connor, yes? no?
:lookaroun

Thanks for explaining it, Joe.

joanna71985

Well, at least you didn't say 'up' there. :p

36_20_4.gif

k.hunter30

I feel like I should've learned that in gov.
Connor, yes? no?
:lookaroun

Thanks for explaining it, Joe.
This is the first time (as far as I know) that they are doing this. They're trying to help the "recession" that some claim we are in/going in. They are thinking that when American's get the checks they will spend it, hence "stimulating" the economy.

Dukeblue1016

alright well I'm outta here so......

Hope everyone has a fun, safe, good weekend!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to the Mother's!!! (Bunny and Betty you're the only two I see here right now...)

Take Care everyone!

Ah!!!! Jenny sorry I missed you!!! Happy Mother's Day to you too!!

k.hunter30

Happy Mother's Day to the Mother's!!! (Bunny and Betty you're the only two I see here right now...)

Take Care everyone!

Bye Joe!:wave:

Nicole220

This is the first time (as far as I know) that they are doing this. They're trying to help the "recession" that some claim we are in/going in. They are thinking that when American's get the checks they will spend it, hence "stimulating" the economy.
Ah. Gotcha.
Sounds like a good thing, then!

Take Care everyone!

Bye Joe! :wave:

joanna71985

Take Care everyone!

Bye Joe!!

k.hunter30

Alright folks. I'm going to get going. If anyone needs me, I'll be living in my profile with Johnny *drool*, thanks to Nic! :D

Bye y'all! Have a great weekend!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom