Making Memories with Magic Friends

Geez you girls chat fast! I wander off for two seconds and you've got at least a page full.

I made an attempt at gardening today. I convinced Grant to buy me those roll out flower "AS Seen on TV" things. Then I went out to pull weeds...that's a joke. I caved at the first bug. Poor Grant, he wound up raking out the bed for me (for like the third time, I have him do it and then never get around to planting.) and I rolled out the flower thingy. We shall see.

Uponastar

Geez you girls chat fast! I wander off for two seconds and you've got at least a page full.

I made an attempt at gardening today. I convinced Grant to buy me those roll out flower "AS Seen on TV" things. Then I went out to pull weeds...that's a joke. I caved at the first bug. Poor Grant, he wound up raking out the bed for me (for like the third time, I have him do it and then never get around to planting.) and I rolled out the flower thingy. We shall see.

Some green thumb you have there. :lookaroun

I have a PhotoPass dilemma. Can't decide whether to pick and choose (there are a lot of good ones) and buy just what I like (sooo expensive) or get them all on CD, which is $130! Still expensive, but this way I have them.

Uponastar

I have a PhotoPass dilemma. Can't decide whether to pick and choose (there are a lot of good ones) and buy just what I like (sooo expensive) or get them all on CD, which is $130! Still expensive, but this way I have them.

That is a dilemma.
That's a lot of money, but if you can afford it, you probably won't ever regret the purchase.

That is a dilemma.
That's a lot of money, but if you can afford it, you probably won't ever regret the purchase.

Well, I can and can't afford it...this was a big trip and I can still justify it as part of the expense. But, I am now out of my "To heck with it, I'm on vacation" spending daze. I've been cutting a lot of corners lately (packing lunch, curbing impulse spending) so I can do it and be okay. I think what it comes down to is that for what they charge you for a 5 x7 ($12.95) I may as well just get the CD (there's close to 100 pics) and print them out at home. And you're right, it's the kind of purchase that will last forever.

Uponastar

Well, I can and can't afford it...this was a big trip and I can still justify it as part of the expense. But, I am now out of my "To heck with it, I'm on vacation" spending daze. I've been cutting a lot of corners lately (packing lunch, curbing impulse spending) so I can do it and be okay. I think what it comes down to is that for what they charge you for a 5 x7 ($12.95) I may as well just get the CD (there's close to 100 pics) and print them out at home. And you're right, it's the kind of purchase that will last forever.

The CD is definitely the better bargain.

The CD is definitely the better bargain.

Agreed!

I don't even know how Photopass works. :eek:

Oh, you will! But just as a head's up, there are photographers thorughout the parks. They will take your pic at no charge in various cool spots (including character meetings), and give you a little plastic card that stores your pic info. You will probably wind up with more than one card. You can either review the pics at the parks, or wait until you get home and type in the codes on your various cards and see all the pics they took. There is no cost to you unless you actually decide to buy some pics. It's a great service but expensive.

I have to run loves! Bed time!

Love you!

XOXO

Uponastar

I have my camera but I would like to be in the pictures also. Sometimes at least. I think I am part of the family. :lookaroun

Jen talked a little about this yesterday. She wasn't too thrilled with PhotoPass and I said that there's always someone - including the PhotoPass photographers - who would be willing to take a group pic using your camera. That shouldn't be a problem at all.

Disnut

Agreed!

Oh, you will! But just as a head's up, there are photographers thorughout the parks. They will take your pic at no charge in various cool spots (including character meetings), and give you a little plastic card that stores your pic info. You will probably wind up with more than one card. You can either review the pics at the parks, or wait until you get home and type in the codes on your various cards and see all the pics they took. There is no cost to you unless you actually decide to buy some pics. It's a great service but expensive.

I have to run loves! Bed time!

Love you!

XOXO
Thanks for the info.
Good night and rest good.
It has been good talking to you.:kiss:

Disnut

Jen talked a little about this yesterday. She wasn't too thrilled with PhotoPass and I said that there's always someone - including the PhotoPass photographers - who would be willing to take a group pic using your camera. That shouldn't be a problem at all.
True

I think I am going to read for awhile.
Good night.:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom