Making Memories with Magic Friends

Disnut

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

We have a new ice cream truck on the street today, and it plays "It's a Small World" when it is coming down the street. :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

It's the sickest version of that song that I've ever heard!!!!
We have one also and it parks the next house over and sits there for about 15 minutes. :dazzle::sohappy::dazzle::sohappy:

PotteryGal

That's hard to do I know, especially with the kids, but you really have to remember it's a vacation, not a mission.

My new motto....thanks Betty! :kiss:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

We have a new ice cream truck on the street today, and it plays "It's a Small World" when it is coming down the street. :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

It's the sickest version of that song that I've ever heard!!!!

:dazzle::dazzle: Not my favorite song...although I tolerate it while I'm riding the attraction. Still, I won't complain too much if we don't get around to riding it.
I think we have had an ice cream truck come through our neighborhood a couple of times here, but we never go out. I can't justify spending that much money.

Nemo14

:king:

:dazzle::dazzle: Not my favorite song...although I tolerate it while I'm riding the attraction. Still, I won't complain too much if we don't get around to riding it.
I think we have had an ice cream truck come through our neighborhood a couple of times here, but we never go out. I can't justify spending that much money.

We never buy from it either - I can get a whole box of popsicles for the price of one from him.

Disnut

Neither can I.
If I want ice cream I go get some goooood stuff. :slurp:

PotteryGal

Neither can I.
If I want ice cream I go get some goooood stuff. :slurp:

Too true - I had homemade ice cream this afternoon at my parents' house - completely awesome. :slurp::slurp:
Speaking of which, Mom was completely surprised when all four of us kids showed up at church today, plus three spouses, five grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. DH was unable to come with us, as he was on-call. :( But I brought home a piece of carrot cake for him. We had lunch out at my folks, then planted flowers and hostas for Mom. Her hip is getting worse I think, so I was glad to save her some work. :)

Nemo14

Too true - I had homemade ice cream this afternoon at my parents' house - completely awesome. :slurp::slurp:
Speaking of which, Mom was completely surprised when all four of us kids showed up at church today, plus three spouses, five grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. DH was unable to come with us, as he was on-call. :( But I brought home a piece of carrot cake for him. We had lunch out at my folks, then planted flowers and hostas for Mom. Her hip is getting worse I think, so I was glad to save her some work. :)
Awww that's wonderful!

Pongo

Hello.

We got Aida DVDs at the barbeque today. I just watched some of it. So silly. If I knew how to put it on YouTube, I would for you guys. But I don't.

Dang :rolleyes:

Disnut

Sounds like you had a great day. :sohappy::sohappy: With cake, Ice cream, mom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom