Making FP+ for Slinky Dog Dash???

Yano

Original Poster
Hi, I will be going to WDW on August 18.
I heard that Toy Story Land will open June 30.. I can start reserving fast passes on June 19. The question is: do you think they will allow me to book a FP for the Slinky Dog Dash on the 19th or do you I have to go back June 30th and reserve FP for it???
Thank you all 😀

BoarderPhreak

I'm thinking the latter, or after it's confirmed open. If they did it as per the former, it would be a huge mess if for some reason it didn't open on time.

nickys

Premium Member
For Pandora, they opened FP booking around 30 days before; I think it was just less giving offsite guests as much of a chance as onsite.

Except it became apparent how many people didn't understand that onsite guests can book for the whole of their trip. A number of people totally failed to grasp how people were getting them for a week or more after it opened from day 1 of FP booking.

Andrew Appleby

For Pandora, they opened FP booking around 30 days before; I think it was just less giving offsite guests as much of a chance as onsite.

Except it became apparent how many people didn't understand that onsite guests can book for the whole of their trip. A number of people totally failed to grasp how people were getting them for a week or more after it opened from day 1 of FP booking.

30 days before would be great for us as it means we could book for our whole stay on our 60 day mark including TSL.

correcaminos

We went a week after Pandora opened and I was able to book all of those at the same time as my regular FP. So I don't recall Pandora being only 30 days out. I think you'll be fine :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom