Making cookies in The Land

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
Last summer we saw a kid's activity in The Land at Epcot where kids were making cookies w/ some of the Disney characters.
Does anyone know what that is called & if they still offer that activity?:veryconfu
:wave:

DisneyMomof2

It is called the Nestle Jr. Chef program. It is usually offered several times daily so check the times guide or with guest services. The children are picked out of a group that has congregated on the lower level of the Land Pavillion accross from the Soarin' entrance. CMs write the children's names on chef hats and then invite them into the kitchen. It is a small area and only 10 children were picked when my children participated. The CMs discuss the ingrediants along with their origins and flavors and allow each participant to add their ingrediant into the bowl. Each participant gets an opportunity to mix the cookies and them spoon them out. The uncooked sheets are placed into a magic oven and after a few magic words and a sprinkle of pixie dust out come fully baked Nestle Toll House cookies for each child to enjoy. It lasts only about 15 to 20 minutes, but my DD (4) and DS (7) talked about it to every waiter and chef we saw for the rest of our vacation. Have FUN!

WhyteAL

they took 20 kids when we were there for mem day weekend...definte must do! Plus you get free chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!!!!!!

RustyBridges

They have specific times. You just line up about 15-20 minutes ahead of time.

Our kids loved it. It is really neat. I highly suggest it. The cast members running the show were great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom