Making ADRs for More than One Table

weatherdude

Original Poster
Hello everyone - Our 180-day mark is coming up in a few weeks and we will be trying to get CRT and BoG (hope the Disney Gods are shining on me that day!). We are a party of 10, split into four rooms. I highly doubt I'll be able to get all 10 of us at one ADR for CRT and BoG so I'll likely try doing 5 and 5 or 4, 4, 2, etc. Am I allowed to book multiple tables at BoG or CRT or do I have to get others in our group to book the additional tables?

Thanks for the help!

TheMouseFan

Hello everyone - Our 180-day mark is coming up in a few weeks and we will be trying to get CRT and BoG (hope the Disney Gods are shining on me that day!). We are a party of 10, split into four rooms. I highly doubt I'll be able to get all 10 of us at one ADR for CRT and BoG so I'll likely try doing 5 and 5 or 4, 4, 2, etc. Am I allowed to book multiple tables at BoG or CRT or do I have to get others in our group to book the additional tables?

Thanks for the help!
I got one at CRT for 11 people (3 different rooms). I called and was able to make all our ADRs for 11 people with no problems. I know you can do it online too, as I have since changed times on several of our ADRs.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You will be able to book them all at once, but they will all be secured with your credit card. I would make sure that the others in the party are aware that there will be a financial consequence if they don't show.

jpittore1

Try booking the BOG as your first reservation so you can evaluate the times. The only reason we were able to get into BOG was the 180 day + 10 rule...we were able to get in on our 10th day at Disney.

slappy magoo

Try booking the BOG as your first reservation so you can evaluate the times. The only reason we were able to get into BOG was the 180 day + 10 rule...we were able to get in on our 10th day at Disney.
I did something similar. Not lucky enough to have a 10 day trip booked, but at the 180 day mark of our check in date, I made ADRs for BOG the final night of our trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom