News Major Hurricane Dorian impacts to Walt Disney World 2019

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Is that the best you can do! Crack them things up to 5 or 10! 😎

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
AK and MK both had EMH starting at 7am. Unfortunately he got that bit right...

Yeah, that's true. It's still really early, and impossible to project how busy the parks will be based on what you see in MDE. EMH exists so attractions will be walk-on for on-site guests for that first hour after all. For example, Smugglers Run is now up to 95 minutes and Flight of Passage hit just 70. I'm leaning towards it being a busy day.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
He's on here all the time and always pushing things into the personal realm. That's all I know about him. Don't want or need to know anything else. What I do find interesting is the cadre of old men, you included, (don't think any are young or women) who try to turn a WDW message board into a schoolyard. The ganging up, put downs, insults, etc., while not impactful on me at all, is still a strange and unfortunate phenomenon. Something odd going on there psychologically and I'm even going to guess what it is - not terribly relevant. Anyway, I'm off to a wondrous holiday adventure.... wish it was WDW this weekend but sadly it's not... so farewell for now!

Oh boo hoo, you poor poor victim. You haven't been condescending or rude at all, and all the old people are out to get you.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
He's on here all the time and always pushing things into the personal realm. That's all I know about him. Don't want or need to know anything else. What I do find interesting is the cadre of old men, you included, (don't think any are young or women) who try to turn a WDW message board into a schoolyard. The ganging up, put downs, insults, etc., while not impactful on me at all, is still a strange and unfortunate phenomenon. Something odd going on there psychologically and I'm not even going to guess what it is - not terribly relevant. Anyway, I'm off to a wondrous holiday adventure.... wish it was WDW this weekend but sadly it's not... so farewell for now!

You're literally telling people that WDW wont be affected at all whatsoever by this hurricane because a weather man in the south had a hunch when that's simply not the case. Until the NWS comes out and says that Florida is out of the danger zone (which hasnt happened yet), there is no need to encourage people to fly to Florida this weekend by any means considering they could be stuck down there after the fact. Also no airline is going to risk flying passengers in and out of Orlando regardless of whether or not their aircraft can sustain 74 MPH winds. That's just common sense.

WDW862

You're literally telling people that WDW wont be affected at all whatsoever by this hurricane because a weather man in the south had a hunch when that's simply not the case. Until the NWS comes out and says that Florida is out of the danger zone, there is no need to encourage people to fly to Florida this weekend by any means considering they could be stuck down there after the fact. Also no airline is going to risk flying passengers in and out of Orlando regardless of whether or not their aircraft can sustain 74 MPH winds. That's just common sense.

Maybe he's secretly a Disney executive trying to cover their loses from the hurricane. Either way, stop replying and he leaves.

Dont feed the trolls.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Maybe he's secretly a Disney executive trying to cover their loses from the hurricane. Either way, stop replying and he leaves.

Dont feed the trolls.

Thats all we'd need is another 130+ page thread on how Disney tried getting people to come visit regardless of bad weather.

beertiki

I think its safe to say, that the Keys are safe now. Just remember, the track tends to change everyday, you should not feel safe until the storm is at least 100 miles to the north of you. For those that feel the need to say "I told you so" regarding their opinions on the forecast track, remember, the Carolinas are looking like they will take a serious beating. The entire east coast is going to experience large surf and rip currents on a holiday weekend. The chances of several drownings is high.

You still need to pay attention to the NHC forcast at WDW, its looking optimistic, but that could change in the next 24 hours.

I am thankful that we were spared.

JohnD

Models continuing to shift the storm east. While great news for Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas need to be alert. Florida, however, needs to remain vigilant.

Dramatic shift in the hurricane forecast models

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom