Main street electrical parade return

brb1006

Yes they are, and it will debut on July 11 and a preview the day before. only 2 floats are left untouched since 2001 The drum float and the Cheshire cat float. in exchange 5 new floats will debut and 4th time Dreamlights had a renewal.
Has Tokyo released any new concept art for the renewal yet?

thundermtnGOAT

What about the "Glowing Away" merch WDW sold last Summer and Fall?

And what about the farewell merch they sold the time before that, and the time before that...

and MAYBE even the time before that?

A lot can change in a year and a half. I just want Energizer to become a corporate sponsor at this point bc it keeps going and going and going.

brb1006

And what about the farewell merch they sold the time before that, and the time before that...

and MAYBE even the time before that?

A lot can change in a year and a half. I just want Energizer to become a corporate sponsor at this point bc it keeps going and going and going.
MSEP is just asking to be put out of it's misery at this point.

TP2000

This is hysterical!

Keep it up, gang. Honestly one of the funniest topics-that-won't-die I've seen on the boards in years. If they don't say anything about Paint The Night or MSEP at D23 Expo next weekend, I will be even more thrilled. :)

discos

Isn't the PTN coming to WDW thread enough? I mean IF MSEP is shipped back to WDW i have a feeling that a Spectro situation would happen and the floats would be in too rough of condition after the shipment that they wouldn't get used and just end up in a dumpster

brb1006

This is hysterical!

Keep it up, gang. Honestly one of the funniest topics-that-won't-die I've seen on the boards in years. If they don't say anything about Paint The Night or MSEP at D23 Expo next weekend, I will be even more thrilled. :)
Looking forward to the second day of D23 on Saturday since it's parks and resorts day.

MaximumEd

Isn't the PTN coming to WDW thread enough? I mean IF MSEP is shipped back to WDW i have a feeling that a Spectro situation would happen and the floats would be in too rough of condition after the shipment that they wouldn't get used and just end up in a dumpster

Couldn't we skip all that shipping and middleman stuff and just stick 'em straight in a dumpster?

AndyS2992

I hope not but the 50th Anniversary is still 4 years away, that's a long time to wait for a new parade so it wouldn't bother me too much if they did bring it back, with some additional plussing I would hope.

rodserling27

I have long believed that WDW should give MSEP the full scale Tokyo style Dream Lights treatment. Their Electrical Parade is the perfect balance of new and old. It would please the fans like me who are attached to the original and the fans who want something new and fresh...win-win situation!

Now, as much as I love the classic MSEP and have made dedicated trips to both WDW and DL just to see it, I don't see it coming back to WDW any time soon, especially given its popularity at DL right now. It sounds very unlikely and completely illogical. Until we have concrete information, let's please put this rumor to bed.

Ag11gani

BEAUTIFUL!!! And people think Paint the Night is better than Dreamlights :jawdrop: This is what should be created for our 50th anniversary.

Or we could get a Dreamlights version of Spectromagic. Imagine seeing Mickey's Spectromagic float, bigger and with newer technologies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom