News Main Street Electrical Parade and A Christmas Fantasy Parade to return

wtyy21

For full video about cast preview of WoC, see this from Aaron Skinner Youtube channel, completed with opening remarks from DCA vice president Brent Davies.

dedael

For full video about cast preview of WoC, see this from Aaron Skinner Youtube channel, completed with opening remarks from DCA vice president Brent Davies.

Oh so many fountains are still not working😭 I had so much hope that thanks to the big refurb everything would be working properly again, but I am afraid that it never will be fixed.

waltography

Oh so many fountains are still not working😭 I had so much hope that thanks to the big refurb everything would be working properly again, but I am afraid that it never will be fixed.
It's really bad too; the finale is just so sloppy with the way that half of Sorcerer Mickey's hat just simply doesn't come in, and doubly so when the fire comes in.

Disney Analyst

Oof… There’s almost more moving fountains down than after the refurbishment “incident” pre-pandemic :oops:

I guess the refurb was more to fix big issues that happened during shut down… and not the individual fountains that we’ve… lost.

Hopefully now that the show crew is working daily they can… improve things?

VJ

Original Poster
I guess the refurb was more to fix big issues that happened during shut down… and not the individual fountains that we’ve… lost.

Hopefully now that the show crew is working daily they can… improve things?
until the show breaks again 🙃

Stevek

I will never, ever understand the fascination with popcorn buckets:

1650646198879.png
1650646234845.png

spectrodanny

Was there a reason why they cut Tink from leading the parade?
I don't know for sure Maybe the Show director wanted to take the parade in a new direction. while I LIKE the idea of Goofy leading it, it feels like it slopws the parade down (for obvious reasons aka limited line of sight in the costume head. )

Dear Prudence

I am still not over the fact that Pete is both played by a dude now and is in his dress clothes, not his overalls. I know this switch was made years ago, but I am still not over it.

Last edited:

VJ

Original Poster
If Disney spent a tenth the amount they spend of merchandising these shows on maintenance, these shows would be top performance quality all year long.
that'll be the day you have to spend $60 per person on top of admission to see world of color

VJ

Original Poster
Why? My guess is Disney's maintenance budget is nowhere near the size of their merchandising budget.
disney operates on money in, money out - that's why the hard-ticket parties get the more elaborate fireworks shows at wdw

mickEblu

Only took me 20 minutes to get the turtle sipper around 5pm at Coke Corner. Figured a good time would be when people are camping out for the parade. It’s actually really well made. Paint job is good, features are accurate and it has some weight to it. Love that it lights up but kind of a miss that the lights dont twinkle. Overall looks better than the popcorn bucket.

wtyy21

Official opening night of DL Forever fireworks saw high winds, so no fireworks utilized then when the show progressed into Frozen segment. Kinda like opening night of Believe... In Holiday Magic last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom