News Main Street Electrical Parade and A Christmas Fantasy Parade to return

Stevek

We watched the Disney live video last night, looked fantastic (though I'd prefer PTN return). Will see it in person next week.

mikenatcity1

New Finale music loop is spectacular. Was worried they’d just use the dream lights finale music and they proved me very wrong. Just wish there were some dancers to go along with it
When seeing the float in person, I can understand why there aren't dancers. There are so many details and sounds with the finale float- if you added dancers, it's a bit too much. I look back at my pictures and see details I didn't see before.

TTA94

A couple more thoughts. IDK why DL didn't keep Pixie Trail. It gave MSEP a nice added touch! Yes I know, it was removed in Spring 2017, after MSEP returned to DL.

Some will say it was WDWs fault for Tinks removal from the opening float position, the pixie dust trail and the Pinocchio float. Hearsay I’m sure just like what’s going on with PTN.

jrhwdw

Some will say it was WDWs fault for Tinks removal from the opening float position, the pixie dust trail and the Pinocchio float. Hearsay I’m sure just like what’s going on with PTN.
Pixie Trail can't be WDW'S fault! It worked fine the first few weeks MSEP was in DL.

spectrodanny

it'd be kind of hard to blame Florida for what happened to Pinocchio's float (the truck bring it home from Florida got rear-ended.

brb1006

it'd be kind of hard to blame Florida for what happened to Pinocchio's float (the truck bring it home from Florida got rear-ended.
Yeah, as a result the current Pinocchio section isn't as energetic (since the single unit's music isn't loud without the second half).

spectrodanny

Yeah, as a result the current Pinocchio section isn't as energetic (since the single unit's music isn't loud without the second half).
Maybe one day they'll go retro and build a new version of the whale float so that the section will once again have two floats without one of them being somewhat controversial (as you may recall the float Pinoccio rroad had a mockup of cigars on the back of it)

Sailor310

I just glanced at the parade and was a little freaked out at the weird-looking small person on the front of a float, then I remembered something about IASW dolls being on a float.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom