News Main Street Cinema Chapeked - UPDATE!!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Wow.

We should do something about this.

Actually do something. This is the future of the parks.

Now?!?

Tripling the price of everything while allowing the crowds to swell so they can charge $120 for the last 3 hours of the day based on attendance wasn’t the “moment of action”, huh?

...see what I’m getting at?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Why would anyone buy from this store over all the others that have the same items? Maybe the appeal is to buy something at the hidden exclusive store that only locals know exist? Maybe there will be an exclusive hidden Instagram wall?

I’ve been asking the exact same question daily for 20 years...the Waterloo moment was long ago.

The emperor is long dead

TP2000

It's like Paul Pressler never went away.

Maybe Cynthia Harris will be working the cash register?

We can only hope we'd be so lucky.

P01-105.jpg

Mickeyboof

Now?!?

Tripling the price of everything while allowing the crowds to swell so they can charge $120 for the last 3 hours of the day based on attendance wasn’t the “moment of action”, huh?

...see what I’m getting at?

That’s your tipping point, I see.

We don’t all share the same one.

DrAlice

Ok guys, we can all calm down a bit...

Direct from Disney themselves:

View attachment 381546
**** Unless of course it makes tons of money, then we will make this permanent. (See Red Rose Tavern, etc.)

So, listen geek-dom, I have a job for you. If you are going to go to Batuu to spend $200 credits for "scrap metal", then when you return to our world, put those blades to use and defend the honor of the Main Street Cinema!

wityblack

Most Main Street shops are some form of shop on the outside relating to the goods on the inside. Clothiers is a clothes shop, Photo Corner does your photos, Emporium is an emporium, Mad Hatter is a haberdashery, Coke Corner is a refreshments place, Gibson Girl is an ice cream shop, etc. The two arcades used to be arcades, but they don't represent the inside well, as they just have merchandise, and now we may lose another non-shop/eatery that matches their exterior for something that breaks that standard. So it breaks the theme. Main Street has suffered these thematic breaks in the past, but every time we lose another it's a bummer. Let's hope Mac's email is right.

Phroobar

Most Main Street shops are some form of shop on the outside relating to the goods on the inside. Clothiers is a clothes shop, Photo Corner does your photos, Emporium is an emporium, Mad Hatter is a haberdashery, Coke Corner is a refreshments place, Gibson Girl is an ice cream shop, etc. The two arcades used to be arcades, but they don't represent the inside well, as they just have merchandise, and now we may lose another non-shop/eatery that matches their exterior for something that breaks that standard. So it breaks the theme. Main Street has suffered these thematic breaks in the past, but every time we lose another it's a bummer. Let's hope Mac's email is right.
So it makes sense the Main Street Cinema sells overpriced Disney and Marvel blurays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom