MagicBands WILL become a thing...

G00fyDad

I sweat like a nightwalker in confession even with just a watch on in the summertime and hate the feeling of anything on my wrist in the heat. Wrists are one of the key areas of the body you can use to try and keep cool and putting a non-breathing vinyl band over it seems counter productive in the heat of Florida. On a more vain note I do not care to have a huge pale spot on my wrist at the end of my winter vacation but that is more of a secondary issue to the aforementioned grossness.:(

I get that. Many people that do not want the bands have this same issue with them. Maybe they will eventually come out with another style of RFID device for those that do not want to use the bands and want something other than the same old card. To be honest, I'd take the card over the band any day if they would just come up with different designs. That same old stale "Disney Parks" design is a bit blah.

cooleo

I just want to be clear about this: I was not at all "worked up" over wristbands. I don't like them, but at no point was I "all worked up." I also did not, at any point, suggest anyone else like them or cast aspersions on anyone's character for doing so.

What irritated me were your exceedingly presumptuous, ignorant and rude comments, which had absolutely nothing to do with wristbands.

Next time you decide to dole out advice to people on how to adjust their attitudes and tell them how life could have handed them a bad hand, try to have SOME idea what kind of overall life attitude they have and maybe a clue about the hand their holding.

Then it can be a Happy Place for everyone...even people who have generally good attitudes and don't happen to like wristbands.

As I said once before, This was a general comment that was NOT aimed at you or anyone in particular. I'll leave it at that.

Mawg

I have a quick question that I'm sure the answer to is on here somewhere but can't find it. I thought I heard that right now resort guests are getting the option to get the bands or a KTTW card? Fast Pass Plus is not in effect yet and I'm not aware that Fast Pass has been retrofitted with any touch to play device. If a guest chooses bands, how to they get fast passes as of now, do they still get the card too?

CDavid

I have a quick question that I'm sure the answer to is on here somewhere but can't find it. I thought I heard that right now resort guests are getting the option to get the bands or a KTTW card? Fast Pass Plus is not in effect yet and I'm not aware that Fast Pass has been retrofitted with any touch to play device. If a guest chooses bands, how to they get fast passes as of now, do they still get the card too?

Magic Bands are not yet available, so your only option at present is still the KTTW card.

trr1

Some people indicate the the MagicBand will suck (excuse the language) and that they will pass the offer to have such a device. But will they really when it looks as tempting as this? The picture explains all...
8575761903_c59fcb6793_b.jpg
if the grey is Mike and the orange is Callie and the red Lori what are the green,blue,yellow ,and pink ones names?

luv

You don't get a choice. A few people are asked to help test the bands, on occasion. But everyone is still being given the KTTW cards. :)

Cosmic Commando

if the grey is Mike and the orange is Callie and the red Lori what are the green,blue,yellow ,and pink ones names?
h oh great LSAT Logic Games have made there way to the thread.
Does anyone remember the old Netflix radio commercials?

"If pie is in the sky, where is cake?"
"A distant meadow."

"If a triangle is happy and a square is sad, what is a rectangle?"
"Disappointed."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom