MagicBand+ announced

DCBaker

Premium Member
A few new Magicband+ styles available today on ShopDisney -

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 10.02.54 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 10.02.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 10.05.07 AM.png

ShopDisney also added some styles that were only available in the parks.

Stupido

A few new Magicband+ styles available today on ShopDisney -

View attachment 661137View attachment 661138View attachment 661141

ShopDisney also added some styles that were only available in the parks.

Does anyone have a photo of the "Thor" side of the Avenger's magicband? It seems Marvel now has 4 Magicbands: Black Panther, Iron Man, Groot, and the Avenger's one. On the Avenger's we have Thor, Hulk, Black Panther, Captain America and Antman confirmed. I reaaally hope Black Widow is on the Avengers one. The women of Marvel have always been treated as less than, and it's wild to me that we have 4 Marvel bands and not one featuring a woman. Especially when Wanda in particular has been known to move merchandise. Wanda's Mickey Ears have constantly sold out in less than a minute every single time they've been restocked on ShopDisney. If they're launching a frivolous product that nobody needs to purchase, why not try to capitalize on some of the characters with the biggest fan bases?

DisneyfanMA

Just ordered 5 MB 2's for Nov trip. The MB+ does look like a lot of fun, but we had to cut *some* corners, and this was one. Hoping its easy to link the MB 2's to MDE and plan to give them out with T shirts and a Mickey Balloon when we reveal our trip to kids !

JaxFLBear

Just ordered 5 MB 2's for Nov trip. The MB+ does look like a lot of fun, but we had to cut *some* corners, and this was one. Hoping its easy to link the MB 2's to MDE and plan to give them out with T shirts and a Mickey Balloon when we reveal our trip to kids !
If you ordered through MDE for your upcoming resort stay, the will be linked to your account before they are mailed out.

DisneyfanMA

If you ordered through MDE for your upcoming resort stay, the will be linked to your account before they are mailed out.
I ordered it from the web browser at the below site: ( I did login with my Disney account first). I am NOT staying on property.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Guys, 1 question. for international guest how long in advance i can order a magic band to get it in the hotel when i arrive?
I ordered mine a couple of months out and if an International guest you are going to need to use a VPN to do it otherwise the system just sends you to the help page saying no free MB's anymore.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
I have a reservation linked with some friends. I ordered my MB+ The morning they became available. They ordered theirs (one the same style as mine) a couple weeks later. Theirs shipped today (30 days out) and mine is still processing. Not sure what the rhyme or reason is to fulfillment of orders.

homerdance

We didn’t get our magic bands in time. (We got home today). Bought some in park, the best selection was at contemporary
Market place. FYI, MB+ are not returnable.

These came off a lot for all of us. Never have had this issue with previous iterations. Overall, not sure they are worth it.

drizgirl

I have a reservation linked with some friends. I ordered my MB+ The morning they became available. They ordered theirs (one the same style as mine) a couple weeks later. Theirs shipped today (30 days out) and mine is still processing. Not sure what the rhyme or reason is to fulfillment of orders.
And why do they keep popping up (albeit briefly) on the Disney shopping site if they haven't fulfilled all the MDE orders from that first day?

brettf22

Premium Member
Ordered the first day available. Mine showed up today, the day we arrived back from Florida. Perfect timing. 😄

An interesting issue. The packaging and instruction book has a QR code in three different places, supposedly taking you to setup instructions. However, on my phone (and two other phones I tried), all three of these QR codes simply translate to the number “511282” which, when followed, takes me to a Google search for 511282, which is, shall we say, less than helpful. Googled this issue and only found a couple others with the same issue. Very odd.
828D5035-F7ED-4DC0-A3FE-3016AA853DE2.jpeg
855A243E-7D20-4D9D-84EA-A2F6BBBDF72D.jpeg

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Ordered the first day available. Mine showed up today, the day we arrived back from Florida. Perfect timing. 😄

An interesting issue. The packaging and instruction book has a QR code in three different places, supposedly taking you to setup instructions. However, on my phone (and two other phones I tried), all three of these QR codes simply translate to the number “511282” which, when followed, takes me to a Google search for 511282, which is, shall we say, less than helpful. Googled this issue and only found a couple others with the same issue. Very odd. View attachment 661806View attachment 661807
The rollout of this product seems more like a new upstart than a worldwide marketing/ sales leader.

Pancho

While my son liked his stitch Magicband+ I wish I just got a MB2 for him as the ‘waving’ at the 50th statues just never worked for him in the parks and was getting some funny looks trying
there is a place in the setting where you can turn up the gesturing responsiveness. My families bands have had no issue getting the statues to work. but that is turned on for all of them.

runnsally

An interesting issue. The packaging and instruction book has a QR code in three different places, supposedly taking you to setup instructions. However, on my phone (and two other phones I tried), all three of these QR codes simply translate to the number “511282” which, when followed, takes me to a Google search for 511282, which is, shall we say, less than helpful. Googled this issue and only found a couple others with the same issue. Very odd. View attachment 661806View attachment 661807
Radiator Hose+

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom