magical smells

Thessair

Thanks to a tip I saw on these very boards a couple of years ago I grabbed some Lapsang Souchong tea (available at the Earl of Sandwich among other places) to get my Burning Rome fix when I don't have access to the real thing.

DizWrldTeam5

In my opinion Disney is its on smell, lol. Me and my sister decided that once you pass the disney world gates that you cant smell that magical smell anymore only if you on the magical express!

zim119

I love the smell of the Fountain of Nations and basicaly all of the fountains they have that lovely chlorine smell also the smoke from the fireworks during IllumiNations is great.
Seriously though the best theme park smell is from E.T. adventure at Universal.WOW I want to know what that is from!

DisneyGigi

I love the smell when you walk by the bakery it makes me so hungry so it apparently works.
On another note...The Stich chili dog is sooo nasty... I hold my breath. :hurl:
I love the damp musty smell of PoTC and Splash. The monorail has it's own smell, it's so weird but that is my fave smell because I know I am home when I smell it :)

Mouseketeer09

Does anyone know the reason why the first thing you smell is popcorn going in to the MK? It's b/c Walt wanted it to seem like you were walking into a movie theater!

SonicRuin

my vote would be the smell of potc.. but for something not at WDW.. the smell of being outside Wrigley Field on a game day is incredible.. haha

Maybe the smell outside Wrigley is great, but the smell inside is horrid. My colors start to show now...:animwink:

As for the popcorn smell at WDW and it not being real because they don't pop there: if this is true then why did I see the guy adding oil to the popper basket?

b-rian91

The hotel room smell (not sure how to explain) and the smell of the water lol, kinda wierd but its a memory I have, PoTc, monorail, Orlando airport all tells me I am back where I belong or close at least lol

PolynesianPixie

I love the smell of the Poly. You walk in and all that lush, organic, floral smell rushes you. It hit me on my first visit as a young girl, and stays with me to this day! On every visit, I stop and smell the flowers~literally!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom