Magical Pin Code....I HAZ ONE

Gig 'Em Mickey

So we had pretty much given up on making it to Disney this year with the economy and our job situations and all. But I'm cleaning out my email this weekend and subject line catches my attention: "Dining's on Us." So I check it out. It's an offer for our family including park tickets, value resort room, AND the dining plan. Works out to a little under $60/person per night! I couldn't believe it. That's practically park admission with food and hotel free! So I've got it held for now pending confirmation of my wife's schedule. We're just so excited. We've heard of these mysterious pin codes that nobody knows you get picked. Well, I got one! Sweet! My son will have just turned 4 two weeks before so I think it will be really special for him. Last trip with just mommy and daddy before the new baby arrives in April.:sohappy:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you!! That is wonderful! I did the same thing - heard all about pin #'s on here and then dug through my Disney email file and there it was! I'm saving a bundle!! Have a great trip! I hope it works out!! :)

Upvote 0

kasey1988

Is anyone eligable for these? I recieve all updates directially from the official disney website, if i recieve these does it make me eligable for pins? Congrats tho! hope you have a great time!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

KC82271

What happened to me was I signed up to receive the free "maps" that they do of the parks now, and I gave one of my junk email addresses. I have since received like 6 offers like this. Never received one in my other email address that I have used with them for years!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom