Magical Moments Pins

tiggerlover1971

They have always looked cheap to me dont get me wrong i am a pin collector but i refuse to spend $15 on cheap looking pins that i have heard break a lot

Kellylynn322

I bought 1 when I was there in October of last year and they were fun to watch react with the rides. The best time I saw it light up was in Fantasmic. It blinked from the time fantasmic ended till I got to the main entrance. I am looking forward to buying another one in October.

WDWFREAK53

they are cool...

in test track, they blink blue in the cold room, red in the hot room, and yellow in the acid room.

in GMR they blink blue during the fantasia scene

it's not UNBELIEVABLY cool...but it's still neat and just adds a little more to the attractions.

bearboysnc

Don't you spend more time watching your chest rather than looking where your going? I find them very annoying and distracting while in attractions.

Who would have thought 4 flashing LED's could get this much attention, and cost so much.

WDWspider

Well, I bought a set off eBay for less than $15 each, about $12.50 each I think. Anyway, they are brand new, unopened. I bought the set so each of us in the family could have one on. I thought about the looking down to see what's happening problem and figured if everyone had one on it would be easier to see the effects, plus I thought five of them going off together would be much more amusing than one. I haven't tried them yet, my trip is in Nov. but I did consider the looking down and missing everything aspect, of course I shelled out $60+ dollars to do so, but I think it's worth it seeing how I bought them in advance and all, plus they are a cool 100 years souvenir for later and I've been told they will work after the celebration is over (would be good for my 1 year old who won't remember any of this).

wdwcrazy

One of my pins is stuck on! When I stick the batteries in it blinks like crazy. I don't know what to do, or how to stop it. I take out the batteries for long periods of time, but when they go back in it goes crazy again. Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

thumper

Originally posted by Kellylynn322
The best time I saw it light up was in Fantasmic. It blinked from the time fantasmic ended till I got to the main entrance.

I deifintely have to agree with Kellylynn! My pin went nuts during Fantasmic and wouldn't stop lighting up until we were by Oscar's Service Station by the main entrance! Two other rides that my pin decided to go crazy were It's Tough to Be a Bug and Honey i Shrunk the Audience.

TiggersPooh

Originally posted by wdwcrazy
One of my pins is stuck on! When I stick the batteries in it blinks like crazy. I don't know what to do, or how to stop it. I take out the batteries for long periods of time, but when they go back in it goes crazy again. Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

I just took them out of my bag from my trip and one will not stop!!!! It is driving me crazy!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU STOP IT???

ToTBellHop

just pull the battery out. You should take the battery out when not using it anyway, cuz whenever the battery is in, it is draining. I love the Magical Moments pins...a bit expensive, but very kewl.

Justin

Disney Magic Moment Pins

Yeah, Those little pins r neat, But Jeeze they pay around 20bucks for that, and thats enough to get me 4meals at McDonalds. :p

Does anyone know if they have a site or something where u can buy the collector things online? Those would make a great item in My theme park collection.( I alreay take home about 10maps everytime i go to a theme park) lol.

Those r the pins where they have like Space Mountain and Rock "N" Rollercoaster and stuff right? Those r neat... expensive yes true.

Does any1 know how much those Lemos cost.. The collector Toys one? :wave:

TinkerBell9988

Justin, eBay is the best place to find hard-to-find Disney collectibles, especially pins and statues. There is also a lot of vintage DisneyWorld memorabilia. I bought 3 books from 1971, 1991, and 1997. eBay is probably your best bet...:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom