magical finds??

dixiegirl

Original Poster
ok the other day i went to a thrift store looking for old videos for my daughter...and guess what i found new in the box tags and all?? a mickey waffle maker ...so very cool, so here i am as we speak..eating a mickey waffle..so my question leads to...has anyone ever found something to do with disney at a yard sale or flea market whatever it may be??

DiPSU224

I found a video tour of WDW from 1980 from a flea market. At the time it was only the MK, but it was pretty cool to see footage of what it looked like back then. I was so excited when I spotted it!

pirot bot

Well I was with my grandfather at a place called the swap shop. And there was a table full of junk and we decided to go through it (my grandfather is a pack rat) and I come across this minella (sp?) folder I open it and folded up is a pretty big map of the Magic Kingdom park from 1971!!! I was so happy. I couldnt believe what I had found so now it is in my room framed in a huge frame.

I though that was an awsome find.

A at General Store I found two 1960s Disney comic books for $5 a piece. I only bought one as the other was a 2 parter and the other part wasn't there :(

DisneyDefenders

The Biggest Treasure Of Them All...

I once found a 20 year old bottle of rum at the bottom of the Seven Seas Lagoon!

:sohappy:

Now that's a REAL find!

Scooter

I found a Mickey Mouse Transistor radio at a Flea market, complete with the original box it came in.

Bought it for 10 Dollars.

diddy_mouse

for Christmas this year i got the 20th anniversary of WDW hardback book from my fiance's parents. my jaw hit the floor, as it was in excellent condition and i asked how in the world they found it. his mom smiled and said "we have our ways" they found it at a book sale some lady in town was having.

Nicole

My parents are cleaning out their garage aka "the pit" in preparation for moving this summer, and my mom found an old Disneyland "A" ticket!! She is saving it for me though she can't figure out why I'd want it.

shoppingnut

Went to a thrift store 2 years ago in NJ and found Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty's Castle cookie jar celebrating there 35th anniversary for $9.00. I was very excited, in great shape, no chips.

DisneyPinDad

In 2001 at a garage sale, I found a group of Disney pins, 12 in all for $2.00 FOR THE GROUP. They were the best traders I ever came upon - and by the way, I actually gave away several of them to kids in the park who seemed interested in pin collecting. Gotta spread the fun!!!!

DisneyPinDad :xmas:

June 2000 - Dixie Landings - Gone but not forgotten
November 2001 - Off Property (never again!!)
November 2002 - Wilderness Lodge - The BEST of times!
June 2004 - Carribean Beach - Nice, but June is too hot
November 2005 - Wilderness Lodge - HOME AGAIN

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom