magical express?

pager

Original Poster
Sorry this may sound dumb but i arrive @ 10:00 PM on sunday to disney in a couple of weeks. I am planning on using magical express however I don't feel like waiting around for my bags to arrive at the hotel @ 1:00 AM.

Is it possible to go grab the bags from the baggage claim myself and carry them on the bus. They are basically two 30" bags. I don't know how much room the buses have.

If anyone can answer my question that would be great

pager

Original Poster
Thanks for you quick reply

do the bus drivers care much I'd hate to make them mad dealing with the crowds they do.

Should i tip how much $

coltow

My mom had to get her own bag last year, there was plenty of room for it. I think she did tip him a couple bucks for loading and unloading it.

SirGoofy

pager said:
Sorry this may sound dumb but i arrive @ 10:00 PM on sunday to disney in a couple of weeks. I am planning on using magical express however I don't feel like waiting around for my bags to arrive at the hotel @ 1:00 AM.

Is it possible to go grab the bags from the baggage claim myself and carry them on the bus. They are basically two 30" bags. I don't know how much room the buses have.

If anyone can answer my question that would be great

I'm pretty sure they'll put your bags in your room if you're not there, so it really isn't necessary to wait around.

swimmom

Last December we were to arrive around 10:00 pm (it was actually 2:00 a.m.) and we opted to pick up our own luggage. There was plenty of room on the bus for luggage. We tipped the driver $2.00/bag when he unloaded them at WL.

rangerman

It shouldn't be a problem. The drivers will be stowing plenty of luggage, carry ons, baby strollers, etc., from the rest of the arrivals. Just make sure that they know which resort you are going to so they put your bags in the correct compartment. Most of the DME buses will stop at 3 or 4 resorts. When you arrive at the resort, the driver will place all of the bags on the curb and you will be all set.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom