Magic Mirror (Picture Frame) has an addition.

boo52

Original Poster
Within the last few nights the Magic Mirror or picture frame, whichever you prefer, they have added a scrolling year wheel at the top of the picture. It is not operational yet and is stuck on 1971 right now. But when operating it will change years to coincide with the castle that is showing. Sorry no pics, I only saw it after dark.

General Grizz

boo52 said:
Within the last few nights the Magic Mirror or picture frame, whichever you prefer, they have added a scrolling year wheel at the top of the picture. It is not operational yet and is stuck on 1971 right now. But when operating it will change years to coincide with the castle that is showing. Sorry no pics, I only saw it after dark.
Very cool! I want to see how this will potentially work with Tokyo Disneyland.

CTXRover

That's cool. I noticed on the original concept art there was a little 1955 date at the top of the mirror and I was wondering why they didn't keep it. I'm glad they are adding the dates now. I imagine THAT alone is how they will separate the three different images to portray the five different worldwide castles by using the rotating dates of their opening day. I still wonder though if the general public will "get it" or not as to what the different castles are. Then again, when you start combining all the new banners and other promotional items and new attractions at WDW, its becoming more and more apparent how WDW is taking part in the HCOE ( that is by offering guests a little taste of the each of the different Disney theme park resorts worldwide...kind of a neat approach actually)

thimblekisses

I noticed that when the mirror images first began to change, most people in the crowds didn't seem to notice it was changing. Only those who were really paying attention noticed the difference in the castles when it changed. Maybe the date will make it more noticable.

tk421-sw

Dont worry! If it's up and moving, It will be part of the video update! Which will include The Date, Sorin', Flower and Garden show, SW1K, and much more look forward to it! Enjoy :)

icon22cj.gif

nibblesandbits

tk421-sw said:
Dont worry! If it's up and moving, It will be part of the video update! Which will include The Date, Sorin', Flower and Garden show, SW1K, and much more look forward to it! Enjoy :)

icon22cj.gif
OOOH!!! I can't wait!!! (darn the fact that I'm going somewhere all weekend where I won't have access to a good computer and will have to wait until Sunday night!!!!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom