Magic Kingdom Walk through website

Fritz_and_Ernst

Original Poster
I am going crazy. I know last year, I found a website that walked you through the magic kingdom step by step. I am googleing like crazy and can't find it. Does anyone know the site? I was really colorful and should four different angles every time.
Thanks

JikoMarie

I agree. This site is amazing! So much fun. I remember when it first started and there wasn't much there. This is the first time I've been back and it is truly unbelievable. I would like to tell the user that owns it but that link to his profile won't work for me for some reason.

Main Street USA

Thanks to everyone for the compliments. It takes a lot of time to put together. I'm working on getting Frontierland up very soon. After that......who knows.....Epcot is big. :D

Cole'sMom

Thanks for the great site! I perused it a few times when it was in process. It must have been a lot of hard work-but I wouldn't mind doing it! I'll be there in 59 days, but it helps stave the craving until then!

Main Street USA

Thanks for the comments guys and gals! The video will be the first thing I try to get up after the regular park navigation is complete. The video is finished, but I'm still trying to work out a good way to share it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom