Magic Kingdom TSRs adding liquor drinks

Br0ckford

When I’m on vacation I would like a drink during lunch or dinner. This is a much welcomed change. And Walt is long dead and so time to move past that argument.
And you can do that in 3 other parks, Disney Springs and all resorts on site. If you can't make it through one park, that's a different issue.

JoeCamel

And you can do that in 3 other parks, Disney Springs and all resorts on site. If you can't make it through one park, that's a different issue.
You know it really isn't about that, TDO knows how much booze is smuggled into MK, rum dole whips have been a thing a long time. People are going to be people no matter where they are and a significant portion like to drink alcohol so TDO wants a piece of the pie. Can't blame them, all that money left on the table was killing the bean counters.

Br0ckford

You know it really isn't about that, TDO knows how much booze is smuggled into MK, rum dole whips have been a thing a long time. People are going to be people no matter where they are and a significant portion like to drink alcohol so TDO wants a piece of the pie. Can't blame them, all that money left on the table was killing the bean counters.
I don't begrudge anyone a cocktail. I like to have a few myself. I get why they are adding liquor to MK. Still doesn't make it ok to me. We can have one park without it. But if people can't help themselves it is what it is.

Prince-1

I don't begrudge anyone a cocktail. I like to have a few myself. I get why they are adding liquor to MK. Still doesn't make it ok to me. We can have one park without it. But if people can't help themselves it is what it is.

Why do we need one park that doesn’t serve alcohol to adults who are on vacation? And we can help ourselves but we choose to enjoy a drink. If you have issues drinking then that’s on you.

Prince-1

Seems to be the prevailing argument in favor of the majority of the changes the company is making these days.

Too bad, I guess, for the rotting stiff that the company and resort are both still named after him. 🤷‍♂️

Companies move on after their founders pass and some decisions made are good and others are not. Adding alcohol in MK is only an issue to a few select group of people.

Oh and Walt has long finished rotting so no worries there.

Last edited:

pdude81

Why liquor at the Magic Kingdom? Isn’t there enough fighting going on? If you have to drink that bad go to a barroom and not an amusement park. Walt never wanted that.
1663595981742.png

Cheers

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom