Magic Kingdom TSRs adding liquor drinks

bhg469

They do have good bar tenders, they make huge bucks
They earn it! We dont have Universal passes so we don't go there often but we do take care of these people. It absolutely comes back to you when you do. Between our local bar, which is extremely popular with people in the service industry, and taking good care of bartenders on Disney property, we get treated very well.

MrPromey

Great idea, if youre drunk you dont realize how bad things are around you :)

Seems to be the business model of many standalone bars and pubs. It's funny how when you're the designated driver, the things that normally seem like "character" and "charm" about a place look more like lack of care and maintenance.

... especially in regards to the restrooms. 😒

Last edited:

Br0ckford

They want us to get blitzed in MK so hard.
Drunk Cbs GIF by Paramount+

ohioguy

Maybe alcohiol will calm some people down in the Magic Kingdom? Is that why fights don't happen at World Showcase? Some people will have an even better time in the MK with the booze!

ppete1975

Seems to be the business model of many standalone bars and pubs. It's funny how when you're the designated driver, the things that normally seem like "character" and "charm" about a place look more like lack of care and maintenance.

... especially in regards to the restrooms. 😒
yeah there are several places i used to frequent when i was younger, and on days when i was the only sober person, i realized how cringy everyone was drunk, and how lame "fun" places were. But if you ended up in a fight it was like the matrix, you were 10 times faster and could see their moves way before it came close to you haha.

Copper789

Allegedly Skipper Canteen, Liberty Tree & Diamond Horseshoe will all be adding cocktails later next month. It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out and if it expands to more restaurants and maybe even carts
Why liquor at the Magic Kingdom? Isn’t there enough fighting going on? If you have to drink that bad go to a barroom and not an amusement park. Walt never wanted that.

Prince-1

Why liquor at the Magic Kingdom? Isn’t there enough fighting going on? If you have to drink that bad go to a barroom and not an amusement park. Walt never wanted that.

When I’m on vacation I would like a drink during lunch or dinner. This is a much welcomed change. And Walt is long dead and so time to move past that argument.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom