Magic Kingdom now at Phase 3 closing (25 Dec, 12:10pm EST)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
What do they do if you bought a MK ticket for today and were staying off property. Refund?

Your tickets are not tied to a date, and you would not be able to enter the parking lot. So you will still have your ticket to be used on another day.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
What do they do if you bought a MK ticket for today and were staying off property. Refund?

No, because you can't buy a ticket just to the MK or a ticket good for TODAY ONLY. A ticket is good for any of the parks, so if MK is closed you could use your ticket to go to any other park or wait and use the ticket on another day.

Figment82

I'm hearing reports that the line to get into the MK was stretching back past the exit to the Swan/Dolphin/Y&B/Boardwalk. Not sure how true that is, but I could certainly see it happening! The other parks are starting to get hit with the excess crowds that can't get into MK. The weather is probably a big factor - it's absolutely beautiful outside today.

TTATraveler

I'm hearing reports that the line to get into the MK was stretching back past the exit to the Swan/Dolphin/Y&B/Boardwalk. Not sure how true that is, but I could certainly see it happening! The other parks are starting to get hit with the excess crowds that can't get into MK. The weather is probably a big factor - it's absolutely beautiful outside today.

I was cutting through property around noon on my way to my parents house and the MK traffic was backed up to Epcot Center Drive. So, I am sure it only got worse from there. I noticed that there were cast members in the median near the Studios TOT sign. They looked like they were ready to direct traffic, if need be.

jjharvpro

We considered going around this time and maybe even on Christmas--so glad we didn't. Can't wait for WDW during Spring Break--it's still crazy, but not quite like this :).

Club34

First off, Happy Holidays to all Disney addicts. :xmas:

now regarding this post...

We all love disney, we all "like" the holidays, and spending time with family is, at a minimum, tolerable. :lookaroun But now who in their right mind would actually be enjoying themselves in that mob at disney? :shrug: it just doesnt even seem worth it. backed up on the highways?! gee, maybe if we're lucky we can sniff the popcorn or see the lights from afar, or quiet down i think i hear the HM ghost host. seriously, at a phase 3 closing what are the waits for rides? i guess im just spoiled going during low season and walking on everything. it just seems insane knowingly going into the abyss like that :hammer:

anyway, enjoy your stay those who are there and everyone else enjoy the rest of the holidays.

Disney Dawg88

First off, Happy Holidays to all Disney addicts. :xmas:

now regarding this post...

We all love disney, we all "like" the holidays, and spending time with family is, at a minimum, tolerable. :lookaroun But now who in their right mind would actually be enjoying themselves in that mob at disney? :shrug: it just doesnt even seem worth it. backed up on the highways?! gee, maybe if we're lucky we can sniff the popcorn or see the lights from afar, or quiet down i think i hear the HM ghost host. seriously, at a phase 3 closing what are the waits for rides? i guess im just spoiled going during low season and walking on everything. it just seems insane knowingly going into the abyss like that :hammer:
anyway, enjoy your stay those who are there and everyone else enjoy the rest of the holidays.

I'm with you man, I pass on a ride if a wait is 20 minutes or more. I can't even imagine what the wait times are during a phase 3 closing. I guess I've gotten used to going during the low times as well. Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I hope people post photos of this craziness.

Every time I think it would be so nice to spend Christmas at Disney, I look at these photos and am "scared straight.":ROFLOL:

Monsterfan99

When I left MK parking lot at 1:45, there were maybe 5-6 cars in each lane trying to get into the parking lot.

Oddest thing of all is I got there at 7:30 (half hour before opening) and parked in Pluto 11, my best parking spot ever. Never felt it was packed until 11:00-11:30 when it felt like 30,000 people came in within that 30 minutes. Stitch went from 10 minutes to 40 minutes in the time it took me to ride the Carousel of Progress.

rct247

It was very very very busy today, but at times I would almost say that crowd levels were more intense yesterday (Christmas Eve) than they were today (Christmas).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom