Magic Kingdom No Longer to be Dry

ExtinctJenn

That's about Gaston's tavern. The reports we're seeing right now is that BoG will serve beer and wine during dinner only, and only inside the restaurant; you cannot leave the building with it.
Ahhh you're right my bad! I don't see an article on Orlando Sentinel saying this though.

I do see the twitter feeds however.

I can't be the only one who thinks Gaston's Tavern not serving beer but BoG serving it is hilarious right? :D

Mike730

I understand the purpose if they're really trying to make BOG the best restaurant in the park, but it wouldn't have been my choice.

ChrisM

Fine by me.

Although I'm sure a few teetotalers and gingham dress wearers will soil their underthings about it and proclaim that the DEMON ALCOHOL has ruined their favorite Disney park.

Maybe throw in something about how the evils of drink transform men into laggards and women into slatterns.

DisneyDebRob

Since they have made that decision no use holding back now, its stupid to have it one place only ... add alcohol at all the places it makes sense ... Gaston's Tavern, Tortuga Tavern, and especially add coconut rum option to Dole Whips.

I would never leave Adventure land if they added coconut rum! :)
I only object on the grounds of tradition. Otherwise I have no problem with it.

Traditions are being broken every year it seems. I feel the same way, no problem with it at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom