Magic Kingdom News

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by mktiggerman
bite your tongue! I need my job! lol

plus, it's not like they're getting rid of an attraction. They're swapping a show for a show. Even replacement
I LOVE the way you look at everything! You always make me see the logical side of all this maddness. :D

Thanks for the updates. I am interested to see all the changes made from when I went at the beginning of January to when I go in June. I love updates, so keep 'em coming!!

(Crosses fingers for Mission Space!?) :sohappy:

castlecake2.0

FLCastmember cant you say anything positive?:rolleyes:

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

Thanks for all the great info, and thanks for taking time to tell us!
Does anybody have any thoughts about the toy story show, what it might be like?

-Tyler:king:

meeko_33785

The Golden Horseshoe replacement sounds like it has promise. Maybe it will be a Woody's Round-up Show or something. Hopefully it won't just be Mickey and friends since they're already in the Castle show. It would be nice to have some more variety in characters than seeing the same ones in all the shows.

As for Spain, too bad it's gone. Hope that a bigger, better one is on the way.

mickeysaver

castlecake2.0,

With all due respect, I really wish that you would remove your political statement image. I realize that there is freedom of speech. I know you have every right in the world to post it, unless there is some board rule that I am unaware of thus far. I really do hate to see the real world make it's self so brutally apparent in the newsgroups and boards when we are discussing a subject like WDW. I see plenty of it in the news. I hear it at work. When I'm in vacation planning mode or as I like to think about it, a Disney frame of mind, I just don't appreciate political statements. Sorry if this offends you or anyone else, but I just had to vent. Mickey

For anyone wondering......he took it off already. castlecake2.0 is a really nice guy.....and maybe I'm just overly touchy today....who knows. Mickey......packing away the asbestos undies again

castlecake2.0

Originally posted by mickeysaver
castlecake2.0,

Will all due respect, I really wish that you would remove your political statement image. I realize that there is freedom of speech. I know you have every right in the world to post it, unless there is some board rule that I am unaware of thus far. I really do hate to see the real world make it's self so brutally apparent in the newsgroups and boards when we are discussing a subject like WDW. I see plenty of it in the news. I hear it at work. When I'm in vacation planning mode or as I like to think about it, a Disney frame of mind, I just don't appreciate political statements. Sorry if this offends you or anyone else, but I just had to vent. Mickey

There it is gone, I completely understand where you are coming from. Dont worry you didnt offend me. You are right I shouldn't have posted it.

mickeysaver

castlecake2.0,

Thanks for being such a nice guy. I was affraid that I was going to have to break out the asbestos undies. lol Thanks. Mickey

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by Corrus
And third, Keep negative remarks to yourselve...:mad: :mad:
Go to Universal or something...
Oh dear, who rattled your cage this morning - if you dont like the posts YOU go to Universal or somewhere :p
FLcastmember - please keep the info coming.

EDIT>>> Now with the Country bears gone

Please tell me you mean the characters. If you dont my parents will have an heart attack.

Thanks floridaCM you really keep all of us here up to date on all the good stuff happening down there.

TURKEY

Originally posted by Mickeyman819
Please tell me you mean the characters. If you dont my parents will have an heart attack.

Thanks floridaCM you really keep all of us here up to date on all the good stuff happening down there.

Yes, it's the characters that are gone. The show is still there.

castlecake2.0

Originally posted by mickeysaver
castlecake2.0,

Thanks for being such a nice guy. I was affraid that I was going to have to break out the asbestos undies. lol Thanks. Mickey

Your Welcome!

Have a great day:wave:

Testtrack321

Originally posted by FLcastmember

Epcot Center Drive.....the bridge near DD has been down to one lane for over 2 months now, due to extensive damage. These lane closures will continue to at least the end of Spring. SEEK ALT ROUTES during busy times, as this 3 lane road is now down to just 1.

WHOAH! When did this happen? What damaged it? How bad is it? Photos?

Tim G

Ok. maybe I was a bit too harsh, FLcastmember... and jumped the conclussions too quick...

Next time I'll read this kind of messages a little better, before pounding on your door...

I'm Sorry, and I'll try to keep it in mind next time...

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Corrus
Ok. maybe I was a bit too harsh, FLcastmember... and jumped the conclussions too quick...

Next time I'll read this kind of messages a little better, before pounding on your door...

I'm Sorry, and I'll try to keep it in mind next time...
Corrus,

Very classy on your part. Thanks.

Pioneer Hall

Here is an email I received from Disney concerning the Diamond Horseshoe...

Dear Evan,

Thank you for contacting WALT DISNEY WORLD!

It may interest you to know the final performance of the Diamond Horseshoe
Saloon will take place on February 1,2003. A new experience coming The Country
Character Round-up is the working title of a Frontierland experience to be
presented in the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon, giving our guest a chance to interact
with the characters in a unique fashinon and in a themed environment.

Thank you again for writing. We look forward to future opportunities to
entertain you.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if
applicable on all correspondence.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Gail Williams

Online Guest Service
WALT DISNEY WORLD
P.O. Box 10100
Lake Buena Vista FL 32830-0100

orangefan15

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Here is an email I received from Disney concerning the Diamond Horseshoe...

Dear Evan,

Thank you for contacting WALT DISNEY WORLD!

It may interest you to know the final performance of the Diamond Horseshoe
Saloon will take place on February 1,2003. A new experience coming The Country
Character Round-up is the working title of a Frontierland experience to be
presented in the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon, giving our guest a chance to interact
with the characters in a unique fashinon and in a themed environment.

Thank you again for writing. We look forward to future opportunities to
entertain you.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if
applicable on all correspondence.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Gail Williams

Online Guest Service
WALT DISNEY WORLD
P.O. Box 10100
Lake Buena Vista FL 32830-0100

Sounds like a simple meet and greet to me....:rolleyes:

FLcastmember

Original Poster
To Corrus.... Thanks for saying that you are sorry, I accept it.
very classy on your part. Thanks again.

just to defend myself anyway....

Spain.

Spain was built as a temp structure for the Epcot Food and Wine this past year. It was much more then any other country had. After FaW was over it reamined for a few months. Now its gone. These are all facts. The rest, as far as an actually Spain being built, is just rumor at this point. No official word from WDW yet.

Pop Century.

This is a 2 phase project with 2 seperate hotels, just like all star sports and all star music are 2 seperate hotels, but are next to each other and were built at the same time.

Hotel #1, is the one that is built, and does appear to be ready to open BUT we dont know how much of the interior is done.
Hotel #2, only has 3 out of about 12-15 buildings even started yet, and those are just shells of a building.

And what is your source that its opening this summer??
WDW has said nothing so far.......

Negative remarks.

I think i speak for everyone when i say....huh????????????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

thanks to all those out there that got my back on this one. I do appreciate it. And i will keep them coming.......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom