Magic Kingdom Live Cam

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Im on a 120mb connection hard wired to my router via ethernet
Right...well...that doesn't matter. Your LAN is always your best connection, but that's not the speed you are hitting the internet on or the transport bottleneck.

If you are curious what you look like going to IPs in California, go here, scroll the map to California, and choose a server in the LA area (or Irvine / Fullterton).

www.speedtest.net

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I work for the cable company. 100 down / 20 up
Sweet deal! Question...it's been my experience that with cable providers, I tend to get more downstream speed then I am paying for. I have several locations on 50 meg, and the regularly pull 60 - 80 download.

Is the same true for the 100 meg connections? They are now available in my area...

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Here's mine...

3519733017.png

Going to Irvine...terrible latency!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
3519737883.png

YUCK. I'm connected directly to my modem too. But I also have a TiVO, TiVO mini, laptop & cell phone all running right now.

Connected to my local server:

3519740095.png

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hrm...that's not much better...your latency (which is key for streaming and VoIP) is way high...

I wonder what's going on...

Lets see if I can track down the IPs for these streaming cameras...we may do better to proxy through a california proxy if there's an issue between here and the west coast...

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Hrm...that's not much better...your latency (which is key for streaming and VoIP) is way high...

I wonder what's going on...

Lets see if I can track down the IPs for these streaming cameras...we may do better to proxy through a california proxy if there's an issue between here and the west coast...

HaCk Th3 P1aNe7!!!!

AndyS2992

What would happen if the balloon CM let go of all the balloons? :hilarious: I'm pretty sure they are attached to them somehow but I still think it would be amusing lol

I want to work at WDW :grumpy:

Gringrinngghost

rtmp://50.22.6.135/disney/mainstreet.stream.flv
rtmp://50.22.6.135/disney/_definst_/carsland.stream.flv
rtmp://50.22.6.135/disney/_definst_/paradise.stream.flv
rtmp://50.22.6.135/disney/_definst_/rivers.stream.flv

englanddg

One Little Spark...
rtmp://50.22.6.135/disney/mainstreet.stream.flv
rtmp://50.22.6.135/disney/_definst_/carsland.stream.flv
rtmp://50.22.6.135/disney/_definst_/paradise.stream.flv
rtmp://50.22.6.135/disney/_definst_/rivers.stream.flv
Yep. I thought you had found them earlier. They are all hitting a streaming server (the 50.x addy...that addy belongs to the softlayer cloud...which is probably where the streaming service they are using is hosting their stuff...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom