Magic Kingdom-keys To The Kingdom

LisaStockman

I Have Been Searching Through Allearsnet.com And Come Across The Special Vip Tours Section,
I Am Interested In The Keys To The Kingdom Tour Especially.
Can Anyone Tell Me More And How To Book If I Decide To Go Ahead?
Thanks

Lisa

Staying At The Por 28 Sept For 14 Nights.... Can't Wait

wannabeBelle

Hi there, On my last trip I did this tour. I thought it was wonderful. It is a 5 hour long walking tour ( bring comfortable walking shoes, High heels and looking cute are definitely a secondary concern here!!!) It does include lunch which is done at the Columbia Harbor House. It is definitely well worth doing but the tour has a restriction of no one under the age of 16, as some of the backstage portions of the tour may destroy the magic for the kids. To book this tour call 1-407 WDW TOUR. If you have either the Disney Visa Card or are an Annual Passholder you may qualify for a 20% discount so ask about that when you call. Enjoy!! Belle

Upvote 0

krafty

They do the tour every day, at 8:30, 9 and 9:30am. You can book as soon as you know when you're going down. Like everyone said, you have to be 16 to go on the tour, and they require you to bring photo ID with you. Park admission is required.

We got a discount when booking it with our Disney Visa card as well.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Keys

My wife and I are doing "Keys" in October when we go. The Disney link provided gives you some info. Do a search here and you can get some different perspective (be sure you look through a few pages, not just the first one that comes up). Also, go back on allearsnet. There are reports attached to each of the tours that discuss them as well.

I can't believe I haven't done this before, but I'm really looking forward to it!

Upvote 0

pinjim

Keys tour

Do it! Do it! Do it!
Anytime I have a change to recommend this tour, I do so. If you're a WDW/Magic Kingdom fan you have to take this tour. It is more insightful then anything I could have imaged when I took in last November. Highly recommend it even if you're concerned about the price - well worth the information that you'll learn about the park and what goes on behind the scenes and what goes on to make that Magic happen when you're there.
My wife missed out last time, but next time I'll be there again with her.
Let us know what you thing after you take the tour!

p.s. Don't trade the pin you receive at the end of the tour!

p.s.s. Great lunch + pin + knowledge = money well spent

Upvote 0

Mandabella

Hubby and I are really wanting to do this tour. We're approaching the 90 PS mark in a week or so for dining.

Does this tour get booked full well in advance?

I'll prolly call ahead and reserve. I just wasn't sure if I needed to book 3 months out or not.

Upvote 0

DivineMadness7

pinjim said:
Do it! Do it! Do it!
Anytime I have a change to recommend this tour, I do so. If you're a WDW/Magic Kingdom fan you have to take this tour. It is more insightful then anything I could have imaged when I took in last November. Highly recommend it even if you're concerned about the price - well worth the information that you'll learn about the park and what goes on behind the scenes and what goes on to make that Magic happen when you're there.
My wife missed out last time, but next time I'll be there again with her.
Let us know what you thing after you take the tour!

p.s. Don't trade the pin you receive at the end of the tour!

p.s.s. Great lunch + pin + knowledge = money well spent

Always good to hear this sort of feedback, thanks. I'm also considering this tour for our next visit, so I'm glad to hear that it is money well spent.

Upvote 0

mhead

The tour is great! but be forewarned there is NO and I mean NO photography of any kind allowed - you will not even be allowed to take cameras with you.

Upvote 0

pinjim

As far as the number of people on a tour - I booked the first one of the day and my group only had 12 people, where later groups pushed the 20 person mark.

As far as pictures, I can tell you from my tour, the guide said if we're out in the park where the you can normally take pictures, you can take pictures; but if we're behind the scenes, then she didn't want to see the camera out or she'd have to take it.

I wish I'd had my camera.

Upvote 0

mwitkus

Definitely do this tour!! We did it a couple of years ago and it was definitely money well spent. We still talk about it whenever the WDW subject comes upi. You get to learn what happens behind the scenes to make magic happen. Even though we have already done the tour, we are likely to do it again in another year or so. We both enjoyed it.

The only thing I would say is this - I would only recommend the tour for seasoned Disney travelers. If it's your first time to the parks, there is plenty of magic to keep you busy. If you've been a number of times, it's worth doing the tour.

Enjoy!!

Upvote 0

Nicole

Cool, thanks for this thread. I think I'm going to let my hubby play single parent for a few hours with our 4 y.o. and take the tour on our trip in two weeks. (!!! two weeks !!!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom