News Magic Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
How did we get stuck with "Party Up!" again? I thought we managed to get rid of that with the Mouskedance It version of MiSi.

I would guess that the new DJ one required a DJ and this doesn't. Plus, wasn't the new one supposed to be temporary around some sort of Mickey milestone?

If a dance party happens in a park with no one there, is it a dance party... without you!!!?

disneygeek90

Regarding Vloggers/Streamers.....Let's remember that not everyone can be Central Florida Residents! Since I can't live there, I love watching the Streams and What a week Thas has been!!!!! I have been proud of what they have done since Nov 2015! I am forever greatful to them!!!!
I live in central Florida and still watch them. I’ll go to universal on Sunday and then watch a video posted on Tuesday of a vlogger of their experience on Sunday even though I was there. I eat, sleep and breathe it. Part of me feel I’m in the wrong profession 😂

Kman101

Regarding Vloggers/Streamers.....Let's remember that not everyone can be Central Florida Residents! Since I can't live there, I love watching the Streams and What a week Thas has been!!!!! I have been proud of what they have done since Nov 2015! I am forever greatful to them!!!!

Exactly! I LOVE live streams. I'm almost addicted to them and I live an hour and a half away! I appreciate being able to see how things are live. I can gauge crowds, I can see procedures, I can see compliance, etc. they give me an excellent inside look at what to expect.

I don't get the hate for them at all. I mean, I wouldn't necessarily want someone livestreaming me in a line so I guess I can get it, but why are they seen as problematic? I saw a lot of hate on Twitter today. Yet those same people are posting photos and videos of their day in the park. I think there's jealousy because of superchats and donations. I do admit sometimes I get tired of listening to them read off an endless list of superchats. I don't need to see or hear what people are donating. That's my only gripe, lol. I also get annoyed at all the chatters who demand attention and superchat to get attention. Then it becomes a competition.

ElvisMickey

I live in central Florida and still watch them. I’ll go to universal on Sunday and then watch a video posted on Tuesday of a vlogger of their experience on Sunday even though I was there. I eat, sleep and breathe it. Part of me feel I’m in the wrong profession 😂

Did you ever see yourself in one of their videos? I popped up in a Tim Tracker video once. I was like 10 feet in front of him and had no clue lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom