Magic Kingdom from 500 feet !!!

BRER DAVE

Original Poster
Hi Folks,
After trawling through numerous Magic Kingdom websites this evening, I eventually chanced upon a real gem of a site which I would like to share. Forgive me if this site is familiar to many of you, but it was new to me and being a real Splash Mountain fan, seeing your favourite ride from what must only be 500 feet max, was interesting to say the least !!
If you hit the 'back' on the screen you will see the other Magic Kingdom pictures which are equally impressive.

http://members.tripod.com/~GLBsCoasterZone/splash21.html[/URL]

Only 42 days to go, 1013 hours !!!:sohappy:

BRER DAVE

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom from 500 feet

Sorry folks,
The web address quoted is incorrect. The ~ should be input on a high case setting via the keyboard, but the message screen doesn't allow me to input it correctly - hope this makes sense. Try keying the web address manually.
Best of luck

BRER DAVE

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom from 500 feet

Hi Folks,
For those of you still having problems with the web address I quoted, I have attempted to attach a couple of the photo's.

Attachments

• splash mountain 2.jpg
    splash mountain 2.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 599

doctor tigger

Sorry if this is a silly question----------here it comes-------
but what is the rather large white area in the bottom right hand corner of the picture? It looks like it could be a heliport, or something of that size/nature.

Thanks!

Erika

Originally posted by Superman
i AGREE splash moutain is my fav very cool to see a shot like that? anyone know where to find more pics like that?

I would think you would have that view ALL the time!

Are you not the real Superman? :confused:

EchoOfOphelia

Thanks for posting those photos, they're great!
The website is still "down".. it has exceeded its bandwidth. I'm going to try to go back later and take a look at the others.
I love looking at the aerial shots. Its a whole side of Disney you really never get to see.
Thanks again!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom