Magic Kingdom dining help

DfromATX

I'm not seeing much mention of The Plaza... In another thread (thanks to the people on here) I learned they do not do dinner reservations and that it is a walk up. We've never eaten there and wanted to try it. Is it a good place to eat?

DfromATX

__TS__

Liberty Tree Tavern
Plaza Restaurant
Skipper Canteen

__CS__

Colombia Harbour House
Sleepy Hollow
Tomorrowland Terrace

__Resorts__

Captain Cooks (Poly) CS
Geyser Point Bar & Grill (WL) CS
Grand Floridian Cafe (GFR) TS
Kona Cafe (Poly) TS
Roaring Fork (WL) CS
Trails End (FW) TS
Wave (CR) TS

Thanks for the nice list. I too am looking for MK area dining. We like to try new places each trip so your list helped. I might be interested in checking out WL.

danyoung56

I'm not seeing much mention of The Plaza... In another thread (thanks to the people on here) I learned they do not do dinner reservations and that it is a walk up. We've never eaten there and wanted to try it. Is it a good place to eat?

I've had many lunches at the Plaza, and they've all been terrific. So I'd bet that dinner is excellent there, even though they don't do rez's for dinner.

DfromATX

I've had many lunches at the Plaza, and they've all been terrific. So I'd bet that dinner is excellent there, even though they don't do rez's for dinner.

Thank you. We don't mind waiting for a table for dinner. That's how almost every restaurant at home is anyway. I just got concerned because I was testing the reservation availability for six months out and it kept coming up not available. Now I know why. :oops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom